Selita Ebanks or Oluchi Onweagba

modelgig

Selita vs Oluchi  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Selita vs Oluchi

• Selita
    • Oluchi

• 2 months later...

Did anyone notice the applause that Oluchi got during her VS exit. That was fantastic! And those wings were just perfect on her frame too and also notice she got quite a bit of backstage coverage too! Oluchi is here to stay and she has a lot of fans worlwide

i can't believe that oluchi is winning, she is SO not beautiful, have you seen her on VS show? gosh she looked terrible, it looked like she was first time on the catwalk

more people know who oluchi is. she's been around a lot longer than selita. even though my pick is definitely selita!

a longer than Selita?! high fashion?! i thought high fashion is just for skinny models, i mean i don't say that she is fat but she is fuller

i didn't like her when she was going while timberlake was singing, before her Ale went i think and compared with Ale Oluchi was dead

a longer than Selita?! high fashion?! i thought high fashion is just for skinny models, i mean i don't say that she is fat but she is fuller

i didn't like her when she was going while timberlake was singing, before her Ale went i think and compared with Ale Oluchi was dead

It's a well known fact that Oluchi has and to some extent, still has a succesful high fashion career

I will take Oluchi's "dead" look anyday to Selita's "I wanna be just like Tyra and make Tyra proud" runway theatrics! Whatever happened to subtle sexiness and personal individual style of expression?

• 3 weeks later...

Tough one. I think Selita has the prettier face but Oluchi has a better body. Personalitywise, they both seem very very nice, but Selita is a little more naturally sparkly, and that is what Victoria's Secret likes.

My vote goes to Selita.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...