Bellazon

Keeley Hazell
Thumbnail

Qball

I'm sorry but I can't call this girl a fashion model

No one called her a fashion model, she's a page 3 model.

she should be in bebes directory not there

First of all, there's no "babes" directory visible on my front page. I have:

Bellazon Competitions

General Babe Discussion

Models

Actresses

Babe Musicians

Female Athletes

Girls of Bellazon

Now, since she doesn't act, play music, compete in sports, talk on this forum, and she's not a general topic or competition, but she does receive money for having her picture taken I can't figure out why she would go in any category other than "Models."

Maybe you should suggest "Models" be renamed "Fashion Models", as per its description, and then create a directory called "Babes" or "Non-Fashion Models" and move all the page 3 girls there: Keeley, Michelle Marsh, and others.

I'm sure there will be many people upset to find no place on this forum for page 3 girls. They seem to be almost the only models who look like women these days.

I'm sure there will be many people upset to find no place on this forum for page 3 girls. They seem to be almost the only models who look like women these days.

Interesting comment - I'm trying to work out if I agree or not...what did you mean by that?

Interesting comment - I'm trying to work out if I agree or not...what did you mean by that?

I don't know, but Clara Morgane is damn hot :drool:

I mean that most of the girls under the Models directory who aren't page 3 girls are stick figures. Mind you, I don't mean all.

She is a model. Period.

What do fashion models model? Clothes.

What does Keeley model? Herself.

They're called "glamour models" and their body and/or face are what they're selling - not whatever some designer has draped over them.

I agree, but considering how busy the "Models" spot is maybe it's time to have seperate categories for different types of models.

I mean, the list of "Today" changed threads is two pages. That really should be close to one page, and not two.

I'm sorry but I can't call this girl a fashion model

No one called her a fashion model, she's a page 3 model.

she should be in bebes directory not there

First of all, there's no "babes" directory visible on my front page. I have:

Bellazon Competitions

General Babe Discussion

Models

Actresses

Babe Musicians

Female Athletes

Girls of Bellazon

Now, since she doesn't act, play music, compete in sports, talk on this forum, and she's not a general topic or competition, but she does receive money for having her picture taken I can't figure out why she would go in any category other than "Models."

Maybe you should suggest "Models" be renamed "Fashion Models", as per its description, and then create a directory called "Babes" or "Non-Fashion Models" and move all the page 3 girls there: Keeley, Michelle Marsh, and others.

Have to agree, I think most of the high-fashion models these days all look alike, or they look bored, whichever. Anyway, back to the loveliness of Keeley.