Qball

Keeley Hazell
Thumbnail

Keeley Rebecca Hazell was born in 1986 in Bromley, Kent, England, United Kingdom and is a model and Page Three girl.

Keeley has won many prizes on Page 3, most notably being chosen as the winner of The Sun newspaper's 2004's Page 3 Idol competition.

She is 5'6" tall with brown hair and hazel eyes. Her measurements are listed as 32E-22-32.

Also in September 2005, Playboy offered her a chance to be a Playmate.

5e8b88keeleyfhm019gf.th.jpg 7e33b6keeleyfhm044tb.th.jpg 4ed2c3keeleyfhm073yg.th.jpg

keeleyhazell349ir.th.jpg

keeleyhazell358vy.th.jpg keeleyhazell366jf.th.jpg keeleyhazell371qo.th.jpg

keeleyhazell380jy.th.jpg keeleyhazell390ef.th.jpg keeleyhazell403de.th.jpg keeleyhazell419ue.th.jpg

zoosupastar011ny.th.jpg zoosupastar044dd.th.jpg zoosupastar053wl.th.jpg

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that someone that tiny can have such large breasts, but I suppose it's possible. They don't look like the usual implants you see on women, so I guess I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. ;)

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that someone that tiny can have such large breasts, but I suppose it's possible. They don't look like the usual implants you see on women, so I guess I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. ;)

Page 3 doesn't use fake chicks.

Page 3 doesn't use fake chicks.

I don't know who "Page 3" is.