Bellazon

Fitness and Exercise

Brenna

My guy is a fighter, and I'm going to start training with him to slim down. :ninja:

I can just imagine how hard he is gonna be on me. :rofl:

Haha, well don't focus on slimming down then and pick up some techniques too. I mean, when your only goal is to lose weight you'll end up losing your motivation mostly. Plus knowing how to kick @ss may come in handy one day ;-)

sex is the best exercise IMO

:laugh: Words of wisdom ;)

I seriously have no time to exercise, lately I took metro to the nearest station from my home, and then I walked to home,

the total time I walk becomes 40 minutes. I used to go home by bus which I only need to walk about 3 minutes.

I feel good with it now :)

My guy is a fighter, and I'm going to start training with him to slim down. :ninja:

I can just imagine how hard he is gonna be on me. :rofl:

Haha, well don't focus on slimming down then and pick up some techniques too. I mean, when your only goal is to lose weight you'll end up losing your motivation mostly. Plus knowing how to kick @ss may come in handy one day ;-)

:laugh: Words of wisdom ;)

Haha, that's what he told me, too. He also took me to a shooting range and taught me to shoot, even though I'm deathly afraid of guns. He's very into keeping me safe. :blush:

Going into to training with a fighter sucks. I went once with Karo and got my ass kicked. I couldn't move for 2 days. And Nick refused to let me in his gym because I whine too much.

Myself and my man PLAY fight and I end up bruised like I lost a fight with a damn tank. :laugh: It's kinda hot... in a very odd masochistic way. I get this sick pleasure from showing him my bruises and telling him he made them. :blink::ninja:

I think I have a problem. :rofl:

Well if yours is just a problem, then I probably need to be committed. I like extremely rough play. It kind of freaks some of these guys out. But hey, I did manage to take Nate Diaz down!! Once.

I was rough-housing the other day and his crotch came down on my knee really hard... and that's about as close as I've ever gotten to 'winning' anything. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And that's when you really kick their ass! Nick used to be so mad at me for that

It was a mistake I swear!

I saw him come down and before I could move my knee BAM, right in the jewels. I laughed at him while I cradled his head and he groaned. Poor baby!

But yeah, I want to start training soon. I'm excited! :lullaby:

That means you are going to get your ass kicked and not in a good way. He's gonna have to baby you that night

He better! I'm a whiner, too. If he spanks me too hard around the house, I pull that annoying high pitched: "BAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBEEEE!!!! OWWWWWW!!!!!" and he just laughs. I have a feeling agreeing to have him train me might be an awful ass idea. :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...