Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

How did you save the videos from the SI site? I was trying a few methods and programs, but came up empty. I was looking to save the video of a few of the other models. Any advice on how to do that?

Edited by jondoejjj

wow biffodin, those pictures are GREAT!!!

can't wait for the HQ's

They really are. She looks better this year than she ever has before IMO. They're really showing off the curves, and the suits look a lot classier.

She looks even better in the video than she does in the pics too, that striped suit is really nice.

post-2917-1139959544_thumb.png

post-2917-1139959561_thumb.png

Shouldn't these two pics be part of same series? The first is from recent Italian GQ postings, second from Aldago on 25 October, 2005. Note the bottom of her pants, as well as her top. Aldago, I know you are a guru but how did you have that photo back then, and why wasn't it in the magazine spread?

post-2574-1139935230_thumb.jpgpost-2574-1139935282_thumb.jpg

yes, those look similar, maybe the gq is not as new as we thought, but my guess is that we'll never know

How did you save the videos from the SI site? I was trying a few methods and programs, but came up empty. I was looking to save the video of a few of the other models. Any advice on how to do that?

right click on the player, properties, copy the link to the .asx file, open that file with notepad and you'll finad a link begining with mms:// -> that's the video, use flashget or any program that supports mms to download the file

and some new pics:

siswimsuit10big3sj.th.jpg siswimsuit11big2qt.th.jpg siswimsuit9big9sb.th.jpg

Edited by aldago

I think this (SI '06) is the best she has ever looked. If you go back and look closely at SI '05 she looks too thin. Waifish. That's not the way she's built. This is a much more natural and healthy body weight for her. She looks frickin' ridiculous too I might add. Nicest body in the mag by far...beautiful face as well.

Does anyone have a nicer ass? IMO, no! : )

:hiro:

Aldago, can you please copy and post the mms:// link for the Marisa vid? I can't save the notepad file for the life of me, and rapidshare doesn't seem to work either. I would really appreciate it if you can.

marisa video:

mms://wmscnn.stream.aol.com/cnnsi/swimsuit/2006/01/31/si.miller.06.SportsIllustrated.ws.wmv

on location video:

mms://wmscnn.stream.aol.com/cnnsi/swimsuit/2006/01/31/loc.catisland.SportsIllustrated.ws.wmv

I think this (SI '06) is the best she has ever looked. If you go back and look closely at SI '05 she looks too thin. Waifish. That's not the way she's built. This is a much more natural and healthy body weight for her. She looks frickin' ridiculous too I might add. Nicest body in the mag by far...beautiful face as well.

Does anyone have a nicer ass? IMO, no! : )

:hiro:

I don't know, I'd be pretty hard-pressed to say '04 wasn't better. We had the great barn pics and whatnot that year. I never wanted to be a sheep more in my life. It was also the year I and many others took notice of her at the old board. But I will say that this year is waaaaay better than last year. The way she looked last year was almost depressing. She did indeed look way too thin, and the bleached out look of all the pics didn't help matters either. This year's pics are great, though, and the video is even better.

yeah, you're right...she looked FINE in the 04 edition as well! I'd say it's a good toss up. Can't go wrong with 04 or 06. HAHAHA, that's funny by the way, you wanted to be a sheep! ha ha. Either a sheep or a barn door, right?! They were some good pics.

I'm way more a fan of the healthy-thick look instead of the skeleton-waif look.

Even with my GF, if she gets too skinny, I'm sure to take her to the diner and get her a big breakfast of eggs and pancakes. : )