Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

amazing vids! are you by any chance going to host the whole DVD? I know at that resolution it would be too big, but maybe something smaller? If not, are you planning on posting other models from the SI2005 DVD, such as Varekova?

thanks again for the marisa vids!

amazing vids!  are you by any chance going to host the whole DVD?  I know at that resolution it would be too big, but maybe something smaller?  If not, are you planning on posting other models from the SI2005 DVD, such as Varekova?

thanks again for the marisa vids!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone else asked me about doing the whole DVD and sadly I'm not going to. I'm really only going to cap the models I really like (ones I feel are worth the time it takes to do this stuff) and many of the favorites here are not my favorites. I don't think I'll be capping Veronica Varekova, sorry.

Guest Guest

You need to go to xvid.com I think to download the codec. I'm not sure Quicktime will play them anyway after you get the codec. Try Windows Media or something else.

Guest Guest

I was actually having some problems playing the videos. Not sure why. If I messed around with the time position, it would eventually play with skipping frames, but... that's weird. I've never had a video do this before. Perhaps the hotness is too powerful for my computer. That bikini top she's wearing in front of the aquarium is incredible.

Someone else asked me about doing the whole DVD and sadly I'm not going to.  I'm really only going to cap the models I really like (ones I feel are worth the time it takes to do this stuff) and many of the favorites here are not my favorites.  I don't think I'll be capping Veronica Varekova, sorry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What other model(s), if any, can we expect from the dvd?

Guest Guest

First of all a 1000 thank you's to tdpatriots12 and kudos on an amazing job. But -- you knew there had to be a but ;-) -- could anybody possibly chop up the montage1 & montage2 vids into more manageable chunks (20-30MB max)? On a 56K line, downloading those 2 is [euphemism]problematic[/euphemism]. Thank you.

First of all a 1000 thank you's to tdpatriots12 and kudos on an amazing job. But -- you knew there had to be a but ;-) -- could anybody possibly chop up the montage1 & montage2 vids into more manageable chunks (20-30MB max)? On a 56K line, downloading those 2 is [euphemism]problematic[/euphemism]. Thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not gonna happen :(. But I recommend getting a program like Flashget. It lets u resume downloads and breaks big files into chunks for you