Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Um... Laetitia is not what I would call a "big" girl.  She has curves in all the right places and looks ten times better than stick figures like Gisele and Alessandra.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Within the fashion industry, I think there are better examples of stick figures than those two :p

I think Laetitia's too busy being a mom

I love Marisa though...she's really just a totally different type of model...different face, different body type, different personality, you know?

post-53-1115420719_thumb.jpg

Guest Guest
SI 2005

Password: dueft

I'm unfamiliar with rar files...when I enter the password I get this message: "You need to have the following volume to continue extraction..." does that mean I can't just view the video..I have to extract it onto a disk?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First, you need to get the WinRAR application (its a compression utility) then you need to dl all the separate parts of the movie. Once you've obtained all the files, make sure they're in the same directory, then double-click on the first rar file, part 1, and WinRAR will do the rest. The reason you got that message is probably because you didn't have all the separate parts of the file.

SI 2005

I'm unfamiliar with rar files...when I enter the password I get this message: "You need to have the following volume to continue extraction..." does that mean I can't just view the video..I have to extract it onto a disk?

thx for the link btw!

SI 2005

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does this vid show the bodypainting?