Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

To beautylover: Violence has no age limit, so there's no such thing as a "minor" concerning it, and there are no legal bounds to keep it from anyone through the media -- not that I approve of this, but hey, sex sells and so does violence.

Now why are we talking about this when Marisa just did an awesome launch?! :|

omgsHH~!!!!! i just met marisa miller :hell yea!:!!! she was so gorgeuos! and was really nice too. i didn't get to talk to her and heidi much, cause it wasn't an autograph thing, it was a 'take a picture with the models' thing, so yeah. there was a lot of people so there wasn't a lot of time to talk. i even brought my OceanDrive magazine, but i couldn't ask marisa to sign it :cry: :cry2:

anyways i'll try to scan the picture, uhh though it has me in it :p

:p haha no...i think that woulda taken too long to do haha....wish they did...then i coulda subtly asked marisa to sign my magazine :(

anywyas me and my firend that came with me were pissed. cause people who bought the bra @ the store were automatically in the 'VIP' line which means they get to cut in front of everyone else adn meet and take a picture with heidi & marisa. well that's so stupid, so of course EVERYONE started doing that and so my friend and i, who were the 1st in line, didn't get to take a pic til after 8 and it was supposed to start @ 7 <_<

so my friend and i were really mad cause we didn't have enough money to buy a bra, and so we had to wait til the VIP people stopped coming. it was so annoying...buuuuuuttt meeting marisa was TOTALLY worth it :D!!