Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^ yes :yes:

:D can't wait!!

the cover <the right side looks kinda retarded...but i did my best>

Disagree wrt 'retarded'. I think you did a nice job. All that cloning stuff can take a long time, especially with sections where texture is important (like rocks), and you did a nice job with it.

:) thank you :hug:! but the real thanks goes out to pinkk for making beautiful scans!

oh and btw i finnally bought the Oceandrive magazine :hell yea!:! YAY!!

haha i had to go to the borders bookstore up near bellflower to pick up a book i had to buy, and so i decided to check out the magazines and see if they had it, and they sure did!! :p

thanks for the oceon drive magazine scans, It took me forever to find that magazine over here <_<

gorgeous pictures of marisa :) :woot:

seriously! i went to the same barnes & noble and borders a few times and asked, they didn't <_<

so i decided to just check out another borders bookstore that was like 15 minutes away, and they did :) i was glad to finally find it haha!

thanks for the oceon drive magazine scans, It took me forever to find that magazine over here <_<

seriously! i went to the same barnes & noble and borders a few times and asked, they didn't <_<

so i decided to just check out another borders bookstore that was like 15 minutes away, and they did :) i was glad to finally find it haha!

I had to go to 2 borders but it was sold out then to find the magazine in the mall, it was worth the wait :)

Thanks for the scans, Lady Fatale!

But what is Ale doing in that ad? :blink: She's hot but she's got almost nothing for a full coverage bra to cover. :ninja:

haha seriuosly! full coverage is only for those BUSTY ladies :rofl: haha if only tyra hadn't retired from VS...the trio of busties it would be...tyra...marisa...and heidi :whistle: :rofl:

I had to go to 2 borders but it was sold out then to find the magazine in the mall, it was worth the wait :)

yeah. i got the very last ocean drive mag in the borders...so i was so glad that i finally found it :D ahha

and it most surely was worth the 15 min. drive to borders :p

haha seriuosly! full coverage is only for those BUSTY ladies :rofl: haha if only tyra hadn't retired from VS...the trio of busties it would be...tyra...marisa...and heidi :whistle: :rofl:

And it's so random, too! All these pics of Marisa and Heidi... and then one of Ale thrown in. :huh:

I heard Heidi's contract got renewed *doh!* Few more years of that [insert insult here] <_<

**insult [blonde busty bitch]

you and me pink....heidi haters :p haha

dude why did her contract get renewed?? her body looks insanely disgusting after giving birth to like 93847928347 kids <_<

and plus she's not even that frindly to fans. other people say that when they met her she wasn't the nicest person, which is believeable. when i met her she was like whatever...didn't say much to me...

anyways dude her body especially @ the VSFS 2005 show looked hideous. i know she gave birth not too long before the show, but other celebs' bodys look slammin after giving birth...what's up with hers.

i was kinda glad that her VS contract ended...now it's renewed <_<