Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Sure :pinky: *comes closer to screen...quickly hops away*

Come closer again, Pinkie! I need a new lucky rabbit's foot. :knives: :p

dude why did her contract get renewed?? her body looks insanely disgusting after giving birth to like 93847928347 kids <_<

and plus she's not even that frindly to fans. other people say that when they met her she wasn't the nicest person, which is believeable. when i met her she was like whatever...didn't say much to me...

anyways dude her body especially @ the VSFS 2005 show looked hideous. i know she gave birth not too long before the show, but other celebs' bodys look slammin after giving birth...what's up with hers.

i was kinda glad that her VS contract ended...now it's renewed <_<

So Heidi should be denied a renewal of her contract because 1) she's not nice to people, 2) looked less than stellar in 2005, or 3) has had kids? :blink: But from that pic with Marisa posted a page or so ago, she looks ripped to me. :shifty: Not to mention, VS is probably not trying to lose every big name they have, so it makes sense they would renew her contract.

dude why did her contract get renewed?? her body looks insanely disgusting after giving birth to like 93847928347 kids <_<

and plus she's not even that frindly to fans. other people say that when they met her she wasn't the nicest person, which is believeable. when i met her she was like whatever...didn't say much to me...

anyways dude her body especially @ the VSFS 2005 show looked hideous. i know she gave birth not too long before the show, but other celebs' bodys look slammin after giving birth...what's up with hers.

So Heidi should be denied a renewal of her contract because 1) she's not nice to people, 2) looked less than stellar in 2005, or 3) has had kids? :blink: But from that pic with Marisa posted a page or so ago, she looks ripped to me. :shifty: Not to mention, VS is probably not trying to lose every big name they have, so it makes sense they would renew her contract.

I also think it's funny how often I've read that "I know someone who knows someone who knows someone that says that Heidi isn't that nice, so it must be true!" I've heard just as many people who met her in person say she's really nice, and she was nice to me when she responded to my fan letter. :blush:

If you think she's old or annoying or ugly, I can't argue with that since it's a matter of personal taste. But I think Heidi and Marisa make a great pair, and I can't wait to see the ads that come out on Wednesday! :drool:

For people in the US Marisa (w/ Heidi) first TV commercial for VS starts to air tonite! Here is the run schedule:

Monday, 7/30:

ABC

Wife Swap 9-10p

CBS

Rules of Engagement 9:30-10p

CW

The Game 9:30-10p

FOX

Hell's Kitchen 9-10p

NBC

Age of Love 9-10p

Tuesday, 7/31:

CBS

Big Brother 9-10p

FOX

On the Lot 8-9p

House 9-10p - 2X

NBC

America's Got Talent 8-9p

Singing Bee 9:30-10p

wow nice pics.......

hey victoria's secret u have an amazing avatar...............good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) thanks!

well about the whole heidi klum thing...that's your opinion and this is my opinion. i'm not gonna try changing your mind. some people have good experiences adn some people don't. the people tha ti know who met heidi had bad experiences and my experience with heidi was whatever. she wasn't as friendly as she was with other fans and like the other models.

so i'm just judging and not liking her from my and other people's bad experiences.

and if she sent you a nice fan letter good for you!

well anyways....i still think heidi's body is bleehhh...

to me she should stop working for awhile and just be home with her kids adn stuff. since her kids are still young, i think it's good she just hang swith them for awhile and model again....:mellow:

Sure :pinky: *comes closer to screen...quickly hops away*

Come closer again, Pinkie! I need a new lucky rabbit's foot. :knives: :p

i'm not saying she should be denied her renewal caise she has kids <_<. cause she gave birth to kids, you body tends to look weird and hips become deformed/weird looking after giving birth. to me i'm just not a big fan of her body and of heidi. i was before...not anymore.

and the last part, well yes that's true, but i just don't.....like her. haha anyways VS has great models too. i mean VS HAS been doing well without heidi and gisele for awhile. they still have adriana, shes a huge model, and alessadnra, their main campaign model. so yeah