Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

I don't post in here, but I saw these pictures and she looked really pretty in them and when I was bored, I made a set of them!

maria01wo3.pngmarisa02ud8.png

And I just played with the color on this one...:ninja:

marisa03ih7.pngmarisa04bz7.png

If you want to use one of these, I'll change the name for you. :flower: Ok, I'll go now before mbinebri kills me for being mean to him. :ninja: :p

If you want to use one of these, I'll change the name for you. :flower: Ok, I'll go now before mbinebri kills me for being mean to him. :ninja: :p

Nice sets, Lady Fatale! But if you were mean to me somewhere and somehow, you know what has to happen. :beating:

Marisa's Latest Post on FMT at 4:55 pm

Hi!! How is everyone?

Thanks for all the posts! I love reading what's on everyone's mind:)

-THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SWEET BIRTHDAY MESSAGES!!! ...... but a couple months early:) My birthday is August 6th.

Pink Couture, I haven't received the package you sent yet. Thank you so much. It is so thoughtful to take the time to do that!!! I will ask Elite if they have received it and to forward it to me. I'll let you know when I get it:)

- The gorgeous blonde in the photo, is the lovely May Anderson:)

- The bikini on the Ocean Drive cover is made of Velvet Revolver guitar picks and is designed by Susan Holmes. I don't know if it's the exact suit that was in SI or not.

- The real or fake question.......I'm going to finally address this because it's gets a little bit annoying to have people so sure to assume something about you that isn't true. I DO NOT have implants. I haven't had any kind of plastic surgery. I use to cover up with big T-shirts in high school and was really shy about it... or should I say, them;).... I guess you could say, I got over it:)

Having said that, I have friends that have had surgery and I don't look down on it at all. It's not my place to tell another woman what's right or wrong for her own body.

Ocean Drive comes out soon so you will have some new photos in a few weeks!!!

Sending you much love and I'll keep you posted on anything new.

xoxo Marisa

Pinky got mentioned this time, lucky!!! <_<