Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Marisa will be on Entourage next Sunday (5/26) :)

entourage03318d9697hv6.th.jpg e0718d0285id8.th.jpg e0618c53d6qr4.th.jpg

e0218cc4efdo4.th.jpg

Credits Zepplin (for the find) & Brettratner.com (for the picts)

WIN. She needs more leather pics. Be sure to post clips and screencaps!!

Yes please post clips!!!!! For my head's sake please post clips!!!!! :banghead:

ahhh *drama queen*

:rofl:

there is not anything harassment here, gosh i just droped one of my not funny jokes here and see that some people just didn't get it and took it seriously that's all,

*relax, take it easy relax* - i love this song

Drama queen???

It was quite obvious you came in here to bash MM with your comments. It is ok if you don't like a model, but please don't come into her/his thread just to make sarcastic, negative comments and to bash.

If you have any other issues, concerns or whatnot, please contact a staff member.

1) it wasn't for you

2) show me any rude comment i said about mm here, good luck

3) the most important thing: guys what's happening to you :blink: you took it as a real thing, i mean common i thought you're flexible

i have many many friends who love models/celebs i dislike and opposite but we keep great company so i really don't get why are you so mad just for one silly question :mellow:

duh i really don't get you

and you pinky what's up? gosh it is just ridiculous

there werent any closeups but there was a full body shot

the photographer was like

"marissa, youve got the best ass in the business, put your leg up on the bike"

haha it was funny, but if you didnt know who she was you wouldnt have a clue it was her ya know?

but it was still cute lol

ahhh *drama queen*

:rofl:

there is not anything harassment here, gosh i just droped one of my not funny jokes here and see that some people just didn't get it and took it seriously that's all,

*relax, take it easy relax* - i love this song

Drama queen???

It was quite obvious you came in here to bash MM with your comments. It is ok if you don't like a model, but please don't come into her/his thread just to make sarcastic, negative comments and to bash.

If you have any other issues, concerns or whatnot, please contact a staff member.

Well said, Pink ! I agree 100%.

Never understood those who just come to a model- they- dont- like -thread to say smth negative/sarcastic about her. Well, it only SHOWS THE WAY THEY ARE. Your words and actions speak louder then anything else.

Oh and theres always: if you dont have anything NICE to say, dont say anything at all. LOL

Good point by MBINEBRI too.

Marisa has the best fans !

erm...I don´t think you´re the right person to talk like this :whistle: I´m with Neme, although I know what Pinky means, but still...BeckyJ... you´re not innocent yourself when it goes to negative or sarcastic sayings ;)

anyway, good pics of Marissa :heart: