Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Does it REALLY matter whether or not she is still an Angel!?! :blink:

Personally I don't think it does. It's not like we are seeing her in the media any less. I actually think we have been seeing her more recently :)

Yeah, it really doesn't matter. Marissa is still gorgeous and still amazing.

When does her VS Angel contract expire?

Oh and BTW, it doesn't really matter if she's an Angel or not anymore cause she's still working with VS

I have no clue. I think it expired late last year but that is just my assumption. She currently might not have an "Angels" contract per se, but I am pretty sure she worked out a contract of some sort with VS :) Either way like you said, she is still in VS so it is all good :D

Hey all::

why keep harping on this issue about VS. I think what is missing is this: Marisa Miller and all the top talent under VS aren't called "Angels" anymore. They are called "Supermodels". See VS all access. To me, I think the reason is maybe they changed up the style or marketing. Think about it. They have like 5 new girls and probably none of them are even getting close to what these girls use to get paid or make. (Just a thought) What is the most recent thing you have seen a Victoria Secret model product or image that is calling anyone an angel in 2010, in store, online or within the "new marketing"? The funny thing I think overall is that VS All Access use to call all the girls "angels" and then right before the new year they switched it to "super models"? Mmmmmmm, maybe nobody is under contract anymore? Would make sense... Why else would they change it.

I agree with PinkC, who really cares any more. Marisa has been doing VS for about 10 years as her PR firm stated. VS isn't the top line, and can only get you so far. In my eyes who really cares anymore. Who wants to be 1 of 7 girls, that don't hold a name or brand. Sorta scary. Sorta like being Kobe playing on the JV Squad.

^ I think you are right. VS probably did change the terms of their "contracts". I am suspecting for financial reasons so they could pay some of the "supermodels" less :p and maybe they are testing out different marketing/PR approaches :) From my knowledge, Heidi, Ale and Adri are the only ones that technically still have "Angel contracts," but I think the terms of their contracts were "updated". Who knows. Just speculating :)

The only time I have heard the word "Angel" from VS recently was from some of the "supermodels". Other than that, VS has been pretty careful about using the word :p

In the grand scheme of things, all this Angel/Supermodel talk really doesn't matter. As long as we still somehow get our picture fix, it is all good! :yes:

^ I think you are right. VS probably did change the terms of their "contracts". I am suspecting for financial reasons so they could pay some of the "supermodels" less :p and maybe they are testing out different marketing/PR approaches :) From my knowledge, Heidi, Ale and Adri are the only ones that technically still have "Angel contracts," but I think the terms of their contracts were "updated". Who knows. Just speculating :)

The only time I have heard the word "Angel" from VS recently was from some of the "supermodels". Other than that, VS has been pretty careful about using the word :p

In the grand scheme of things, all this Angel/Supermodel talk really doesn't matter. As long as we still somehow get our picture fix, it is all good! :yes:

Pink, I totally agree and it makes the most sense. I figure they will be using Marisa on the bigger print campaigns and the show, as your probably right, they couldn't afford her anymore doing the day to day stuff. Plus the new term "supermodel" is more like a equal opportunity slogan for the brand then a branding image like it use to be as "angel." Either way- i love Marisa's looks and her images old or new. They are just spectacular and rest assure if VS is saving $$ on these "newbies" and if Marisa still wants to work with them then she will. And your right those new girls are trying to say they are angels.... but your dead on.. they are saying that, NOT VS. :wave:

:heart:

Well, since the other poster above doesn't want to stipulate when/where/what his photos are from, then I'LL do it.

Here's brand new HQ UNTAGGED photos of Spikey and the G-Funk going to a pre-Oscars Party last night. Which is kinda weird cuz it's a pre-Oscars party...yet no Oscar nominees were there.

Marisa Miller at The OK! Magazine Pre-Oscar Party at Beso - Arrivals

March 5th, 2010 - Hollywood, CA

3ef8f571023471.gif acbf2e71023502.gif b760c771023525.gif 37f02171023562.gif

ca2d8771023607.gif a43dca71023659.gif bd6fd871023703.gif c0733371023759.gif

685f9871023776.gif 2784b771023809.gif 47726271023984.gif d0750571024002.gif

96bee371024082.gif ee155771024131.gif dbfa5471024185.gif 86834671024246.gif da5e1871024309.gif

GET IT ON!

CREDIT: Insight News/Meet The Famous/Daily Celeb

:laugh: