Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^ But she didn't imply that English is the "only proper way to speak." :confused:

"Listening to Adriana and Alessandra talk is so annoying. I'm so glad they have girls like Marisa and Miranda and even Karolina who can speak properly and don't have annoying accents!"

What that statement right there, what other language do you think she was referring to?

Calm down, man. Not liking someone's accent isn't racism. That's absurd. And I'm sure moiselles meant nothing insulting when she used the word "proper." I mean, I probably don't speak "proper" English either. It's not that big of a deal. :laugh:

I don't think it's absurd. Especially when a person thinks that English is the only proper way to speak. Even if she didn't mean to be insulting, she needs to watch how she words things. She didn't even realize the mistake she did, and I had to point it out to her.

I wasn't trying to be insulting. Chillax, man. Compared to a lot of other models, even other models Brazilians, Ale and Adriana seem to struggle the hardest with the English language. I wasn't being rude, I was just stating a plain fact.

I have no problem with accents in general. Gisele speaks very well, so does Heidi Klum, Laetitia Casta, Doutzen Kroes, Monica Bellucci etc. Accents can be very sexy, but not when the person has to pause or go "Umm.... ah...." in between each phrase. I also just plain don't like Adriana or Alessandra's voice, which has nothing to do with their accents or speach at all.

Now, I kindly dropped the subject several posts back. I suggest you do the same. :whistle: PM me if you have such an issue with it. Otherwise, quit and move on.

Please don't tell me what to do. :)

^ But she didn't imply that English is the "only proper way to speak." :confused:

"Listening to Adriana and Alessandra talk is so annoying. I'm so glad they have girls like Marisa and Miranda and even Karolina who can speak properly and don't have annoying accents!"

What that statement right there, what other language do you think she was referring to?

I have said NUMEROUS times that I don't mind Gisele and since hearing Izabel, I don't mind her voice/accent/speach/whatever. You seriously need to get over it. Excuse me for not including some of the other Brazilian girls.

You're beating a dead horse. MOVE ON.

I'm over it. I will not respond to anymore of your posts here. If you really wish to fight about it, go find someone else who cares. Thanks, goodbye.

Speaking proper English (as moiselles is saying) is far different from English being the only proper way to speak (which you're falsely implying she meant). Next time, read my post better -- and hers, too -- and give this stupid argument up.

Speaking proper English (as moiselles is saying) is far different from English being the only proper way to speak (which you're falsely implying she meant). Next time, read my post better -- and hers, too -- and give this stupid argument up.

Okay well you have your opinion on what you think was implied and I have mine. So we'll just leave it at that.