Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Yay, my Marisa Harley calendar came today!!! :ddr:

Did anyone get their's yet??? If yes, do you want to scan it or would you prefer me to scan it??? :) Like I said before, if anyone want dibs on this one please feel free but just let me know so we don't have 2 sets of the same scans :p Also I will only be scanning the images, not the "month" part, b/c my scanner isn't big enough :/ Besides, not that the month part is really that important anyways :nicole:

Yay, my Marisa Harley calendar came today!!! :ddr:

I got mine too! :clap: And props to Harley: they could have made a P.O.S. of a calendar since it's a freebie, but it's high-quality (and has some new photos), although mine is a little dinged up. But you can take me out of the running to scan this thing. It's way too big for my midget scanner, which won't stop giving me error messages anyway (you wouldn't think an installed scanner has to download an applications list for every use). :pinch:

@ Joe: it comes in a black stock-card envelope, kind of like what you FedEx unfolded documents in, but bigger.

Wow. Thanks buddy. Hopefully I'll get mine as well soon. If there's no pics up by time I get mine I'll scan.

There are 15 pictures total I counted. I will probably scan them in groups of 5's starting Thursday or this weekend.

Joe, if you scan the images before then or whenever, just let me know so I don't start scanning! :yes:

Yo-

Marisa is super hot man, and I heard she was on Extra today, that airs this week, and the daily 10 for E!. I saw some video of her on E! news last night on TV. She looks amazing and honestly, it is about time we have an american super model running the game, then those EURO ladies. Personally- I am proud to be american with Marisa Miller running the gamut.

:kiss:

:heart:

^^This was probably before they let us inside. She musta been part of the filming crew or one of the staff becuz the VS security guards weren't allowing us to take ANY photos. Either that or they knew it was me.

BTW, EFF that lady for breaking the rules.

:laugh: