Bellazon

Motion

Capt Snow

Here is a link to a video with a little bit of extra footage from the 2005 SI shoot that was not included in the SI 2005 DVD.

There is a link on the page and then, you may have to download a plug-in, and then select your speed.

Now I would pull this from the server if I could figure out how, but I have been trying for a while now, and I can't get the thing out. So if someone knows better than I do how to get these videos out, then by all means give it a try, though I don't think anyone will have any luck, short of recording it with a screen capture program.

http://www.aol.com.br/moda/fornecedores/ao.../02/15/0001.adp

• 5 weeks later...

Here are two clips of Ana on FTV from SPFW, both Poko Pano. Huge thanks to Kelp for providing the original video. :D I don't understand why there isn't more video footage of Ana floating around the internet. She's done about a million runway shows, yet no one can find video of it.

bscap0003xf.jpg

bscap0012jk.jpg

clipboard012ks.jpg

Ana Beatriz Poko Pano SPFW 2006 Clip 1

Ana Beatriz Poko Pano SPFW 2006 Clip 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the Agua de Coco show from this past SPFW, thanks again to Kelp for the footage. Total file size is roughly 83mb with a runtime of about 6 minutes 11 seconds, cut into 5 files hosted on Rapidshare. You will need Winrar to extract and unite the archive, as well as the XviD codec to be able to view.

Enjoy!! :)

aguacap026ol.jpg

aguacap010ko.jpg

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Here is the Zoomp show from SPFW as well. As with the above video, file has been split into 5 pieces, roughly 80mb, Xvid encode, runtime of 6 minutes 6 seconds. Resolution on both vids is 592x464.

zoompcap024ng.jpg

zoompcap043yp.jpg

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Very good stuff. :D

My I recommend another file sharing free service. In other forums the QuickFile or qfile file sharing service is used. It is much better than Rapidshare. With qfile, users can actually download 50MB an hour, unlike Rapidshare. Do a Goggle search for

Because you are running through a proxy, this happens to a lot of people using AOL as well as other service providers running their subscribers through proxy servers. :/

Here is what Rapidshare has to say about that problem:

Your system complaints about that I am already downloading files or that I have already downloaded too much. But I did not download anything! Whats wrong there?

Our system checks your IP-address in order to count the downloads. If you are getting this message and you really did not download anything, then you are using a proxy-server, which is used by other people as well. Even if you have no proxy-server set up in your configuration, there are providers who put transparent proxy-servers between you and the net. Even if you are completely sure that you have no proxy-server attached, you are wrong. Compare the IP-address of the error-message with your real internet-IP. Those will differ. We only see your Proxy-IP. But what can you do? You have to disable this proxy-server. If you are not able to disable the proxy-server, we can only suggest you to get a Premium-account. Premium-users are recognized by cookies, not IP. Unfortunately we cannot disable our IP-check, else people would download so much that we would have to close down this service.

• 3 weeks later...