Bellazon

Motion

Capt Snow

what the hell has happened to Rapid Share?  What the hell do I do after I click free at this screen: http://srv10.qfile.de/operator.php?sysm=fi...t_2003.avi.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish I knew. Unless it just hates certain browsers or something. Guess we'll have to find something else to use. Again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, that is Qfile.de, which Rapidshare bought I guess, all the files which were hosted on Qfile are gone though. So rapidshare still works. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oi, so what do I do for this file?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Since it's been bought, only 'Premium Members' can download files. That's why it's a blank page with the file name on it.

I have some small interviews, one from AOL, one from models.com, maybe a few small other ones, but nothing really new. The problem is, is that no one with FTV captures Ana footage when it's on. :/ I'm working on getting a sattelite, not only for ftv but, so that I can watch soccer, and the multitude of other things I can pick up with a sattelite. The sattelite is the easy part, the reciever and cap card are the difficult parts, I need money to get those.

Right now, I'm re-uploaded the Agua de Coco, and Poko Pano shows from SPFW this past summer. I also have a nice version of the Movimento show from SPFW as well, which hasn't been posted yet. Hopefully I can get these all uploaded before I fall asleep. :)

Here is the repost of the Agua de Coco show, in 2 parts. You'll need winrar to unpack and combine all of these files.

Agua de Coco SPFW Spring/Summer 2006 Part 1

Agua de Coco SPFW Spring/Summer 2006 Part 2

83mb**********XviD Avi

592x464********Runtime:6min11sec

Here is the Poko Pano show from SPFW. I had posted only Ana's parts previously, but this is most of the show.

Poko Pano SPFW Spring/Summer 2006 Part 1

Poko Pano SPFW Spring/Summer 2006 Part 2

91mb**********XviD Avi

592x464********Runtime:6min44sec

And here is the Movimento show from SPFW, thank god for the internet. :D

clipboard014zt.jpg

clipboard022rp.jpg

Movimento SPFW Spring/Summer 2006 Part 1

Movimento SPFW Spring/Summer 2006 Part 2

73.8mb**********XviD Avi

592x464*********Runtime:5min41sec

Enjoy!!

thank u so much..i have cable tv,and i watch ftv everyday,but there is no way i could record it..she is so cute in that interview..could u post that small interviews??/ill try to download these runways,but last time i did,and it didnt work,and i do have win rar ?? :/