Bellazon

Motion

Capt Snow

Anyone want to go to the new Tally Weijl site (which is very nice but ugh) and rip the videos off of it for me >.> I don't have the .mov files anymore. So if anyone has those that would work too.

I think I can get 'em. The first campaign she did, that's a different video than the original they had up, the second one is the same.

Though ever since I upgraded to xp, ripping this stuff of sites, has become somewhat difficult, no guarantees, though I can upload, the vids I have for download. :)

I just read it actually, but unfortunately, I don't have any way of getting anything from ftv. :/ Wish I could even see it.

I'd need a sattelite just to recieve it here in the states, and I can't get that ppstream program to capture anything.

The only ftv footage I can get my hands on occassionally hasn't been showing up like it used to.

If I find anything new though, I'll be sure to post it here for everyone. :)

Yeah, that is a part taken from the larger mod-tv vid. I had the video 2 days before it showed up here, thanks to valmount. :D

You're welcome avada. :)

As if by somekind of coincidence, I found some ftv footage today, I have seen the video before, but not in this quality. So when I can get around to it, I'll upload this new video for ya'll. ;)

So here is the video I mentioned, I checked back a few pages, and I had posted a much smaller and less quality video of this before, this one is much better though. Ana's part goes on for the first 30 seconds or so. Thanks to Tbobz for providing the clip for our viewing.

Now you may need the H264 codec to play this, search for it in Yahoo, and you should get some useful results. I believe it actually installs with the newest version of quicktime as well. Even though this isn't a quicktime file, the codec, applies itself for all of your media players. ;)

bscap0006tz.jpg

bscap0016ri.jpg

bscap0024ne.jpg

Ana FTV First Face SPFW

37.3mb**********H264 Avi

640x478*********Runtime:3min

Rapidshare Hosted unfortunately :/

You should be able to get the codec, simply by downloading the newest version of Quicktime, and if that doesn't work, a search for it on Yahoo turns up quite a few results.

I'm sure most people would want the whole mod-tv video, but I also know that some people could care less about the rest of the video as well :laugh:

You figure if you only want Ana's part in it, you save yourself a 75megabyte download, by downloading just her piece. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I had something to give you my friend. :/ I haven't found anything new, and I'm way, way over my newsgroup limit, so if there is anything popping up new there, I can't get to it. :(

Fall/Winter SPFW is coming up in January though, maybe we'll see something good then. :)

capt capt...anything???please??

Ana Clip 01

Ana Clip 02

Ana Clip 03

Ana Forum SPFW Fall/Winter 2001-2002

Ana Beatriz Oakley NYFW 2005

Ana Beatriz VS Montage---whats that??

Carmen Marc Valvo NYFW Fall 2003

Mark Ecko NYFW Fall 2003

Nicole Miller NYFW Fall 2003

Baby Phat NYFW Spring 2004

Rosa Cha NYFW Spring 2004

Could u please repost ZOOMP and AQUA DE COCO,but unzipped,and only the part in which ana is...