Bellazon

Tanning

moiselles

• 5 months later...

Oompa Loompa :rofl:

Well, I just tan on a beach when I'm on holiday.

But it's like 2 weeks a year, maximum :ninja:

I don't go to any tanning studios also :yuckky: I see too many cracklings walking on streets, thank you! :yuckky:

I'm just happy with my skin tone, it's not very pale.

btw you can naturally get a bit of colour when you drink/eat things with caroten, I mean, products with carrots.

Though some people may just say you you get yellower :|

but in a good meaning :cain: :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't self tan, I go natural by the sun. But I never purposefully do it, it just happens while I'm swiming or playing volleyball at the beach. I go more for the socializing and fun, than for the tan. But I 'm naturally bronzish tan, so unless I don't see the light of day for a month, I'm not getting paler any time soon..

• 1 month later...

Why would you want to go tanning? I don't understand. Anyone who knows you will know you didn't get it naturally, and who really cares what people you pass in the street think? If you live in a country where in the winter there is a lack of sun and its just cold and wet (England) then it just looks out of place.

• 1 month later...

as long as ur not orange - you're not a fashion victim. people do it because they want to not because their forced into it. obviously, it's something u should do on the regular because of the risks but i'm not against having tanned legs avoid looking like Mortisha Adams when you put on mini to go to a party.

• 1 year later...

Being native American I have a darker complexion of a sort, but I will say I have tanned a lot in the past and I do love having the glow, but I stopped a long tome ago, because I'm getting older and didn't want to look 80 when I'm 40. I live in Florida, the land of extra crispy, and I have to say, its NOT attractive in the least