Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

4 real? :ninja:

yeah, 2 of my friends have children :ninja:. But I am not like that :laugh: :ninja:

:confused: Zhhh. it happend here too sometimes but only 4 the gipsy girls. Though i never thought in russia happens.

:laugh: don't worry i wasn't even thinking your 1 of those girls. :| i don't know you, but i was just guessing :laugh:

:confused: Zhhh. it happend here too sometimes but only 4 the gipsy girls. Though i never thought in russia happens.

:laugh: don't worry i wasn't even thinking your 1 of those girls. :| i don't know you, but i was just guessing :laugh:

But it happens and I can't say it's wrong, I just don't understand such girls but it's their lives, so...

I didn't mean that :laugh:. They are not bad. One of my friends who is pregnant now is the sweetest and nicest girl I know.

But why do I start off-topic discussion again? :ninja:

;)

uhh...........yes u can its either personality, looks, smarts, sex, money, or because they make each other feel good. or that chemistry

or just because the time has come and you do not want to stay alone or be worse than others who have family ;), and for men it's comfortable and safe

;)

uhh...........yes u can its either personality, looks, smarts, sex, money, or because they make each other feel good. or that chemistry

or just because the time has come and you do not want to stay alone or be worse than others who have family ;) , and for men it's comfortable and safe

:wacko: i still go by what i said.