Bellazon

Rumor has it...

OriginalSin

Rumor has it that BB once interviewed Mark McGwire about steroid use. Here's the transcript.

-BB- "Have you ever used steroids?"

-MM- "Well BB, I thought we agreed that I wasn't gonna talk about the past."

-BB- "Are you currently using steroids."

-MM- "Well you asked the question 5 seconds ago in the past and i already said I'm not here to talk about the past."

-BB- "Ok, what if I said I would ask you in 5 minutes if you are taking steroids."

-MM- "Nice try, but I would wait 6 minutes to answer thus making your question in the past, and I've said twice already that I'm not here to talk about the past."

:wacko: I think BB's gonna need a time machine

:| You mean I was supposed to let him out ... oh my God ...

Rumor has it I have no time to make a rumor casue I umm ..... left the gas on .... and by left the gas on .. I mean to say that i have to let Alien out before BB finds out .... thus why I am speaking in code ... but wait ... I already said that I ddin't know i was supposed to let him out .... why ddin't I cross that out ... why am I still typing .... this makes no sense ... where am I ... side effects include monkey monkey syndrom and the ability to speak in tongues .... if you are still reading this I am impressed