Bellazon

Rumor has it...

OriginalSin

Rumour has it that in 1403, Joe Knight - quite appropriately, I must add - led a rebellion against Henry IV, but at the Battle of Shrewsbury unfortunately raised his visor only to be struck in the mouth by an arrow. . . . Considering this it is a wonder that he is posting on Bellazon to this day.

Good to hear it. ;) Yes, I would shame "Nessie" in a swimming race, but I fear that "Nessie" would be in hiding more due to the shameful performance of her fellow Scots, Messrs Brown and Darling. Of course I would be magnanimous in victory over old "Nessie". :whistle:

Rumor has it John Bull great ancestor is the reason I'm able to post here. You see he and I lead an expedition and found the mythological Pandora's Box and as legend has it, the only thing left in the box is hope. And when i opened it, I was restored to full strength. However, even to this day, I am scared out of my mind when i play a game of darts with someone. :chicken:

Rumour has it that Joe Knight is really Ponce de Leon - although he normally does not take kindly to being called "ponce" - and that he spends his spare time, when not acting as Governor of Puerto Rico nor exploring Florida, searching for the fabled "Fountain of Youth".

Rumor has it BB just invented a medicine called BronxBomberBombs which increases calcium.

Hmm Hmm BronxBomberBombs, they go great with coffee. ...Which is good, since your gonna need a lot of it to combate the TseTse sleeping sickness side-effect it's known to cause. :|

^If that's how you want to play.

Rumor has it John Bull is too sexy for his car too sexy for his car, Too sexy by far, And he's too sexy for his hat, Too sexy for his hat what do you think about that, ... He's a model you know what I mean, And he does his little turn on the catwalk, Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah, He shakes his little touche on the catwalk

Rumour has it that early one morning while making the rounds Joe Knight took a shot of cocaine and he shot his woman down. He went right home and he went to bed, and stuck that lovin' .44 beneath his head. He got up next morning and grabbed that gun then took a shot of cocaine and away he ran.

He made a good run but ran too slow; they overtook him down in Juarez, Mexico.