Bellazon

Grey's Anatomy

Horcrux

What ? T.R didn't say anything "anti-black". BUT if someone called Isaah the "N" word, the person would be fired immediately. So I think they should go ahead and just fire Isaah. And we don't want Grey's to be cancelled, the ratings are lower and lower because of this whole thing.

I didn't say TR said something racist. But I heard Isaah went into rehab. I'm curious what happened there :D

About the ratings...they're not that bad>>

http://www.tv.com/story/8536.html?om_act=c...adlines;title;0

What? They shouldn't fire him for what he said....I love him in the show, i love his character :heart: and I really couldn't care less what he said. I think if he left the show it wouldn't be that good anymore :(

Anyway, i just read an article on it and it says that he really does feel bad for what he did and he's going to tons of reunion thingies about gays :)

:rofl: Ok breath. I don't think she'll die because she's the main character, the next episode is called "some kind of miracle" <_< (It's pretty obvious she won't die with this episode's name :D ) and did you see the promo for next week's episode ? Christina saying :"try again". So i'm SURE (:unsure:) she won't die. Let's pray :D. I can't wait until next week. :woot: