Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Megan is second on AskMen's Top 99 women in 2009.! :drool:

84159.jpg

Why She's No.2?

Although just 22 years old, Megan Fox impresses us to no end, from her staggeringly killer body and her daydream-inducing supermodel face to quotes like this: “I guess I’m boring… I don’t go to clubs or do drugs or fall out of cars drunk.” You can call that professional, sexy, even anti-Lohan, but it’s definitely not boring, and it’s why she made the No. 2 spot on our Top 99.

With two Transformers sequels, the flick Jennifer’s Body with Amanda Seyfried and an adaptation of the comic book Fathom in the pipeline, Megan Fox is poised to conquer the world, and she will do it in her own way, on her terms.

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2009_top_99/megan-fox-2.html

post-2091-0-1446120228-87189_thumb.jpg

Why She's No.2?

Although just 22 years old, Megan Fox impresses us to no end, from her staggeringly killer body and her daydream-inducing supermodel face to quotes like this: “I guess I’m boring… I don’t go to clubs or do drugs or fall out of cars drunk.” You can call that professional, sexy, even anti-Lohan, but it’s definitely not boring, and it’s why she made the No. 2 spot on our Top 99.

With two Transformers sequels, the flick Jennifer’s Body with Amanda Seyfried and an adaptation of the comic book Fathom in the pipeline, Megan Fox is poised to conquer the world, and she will do it in her own way, on her terms.

I am not surprised she is going to be in the "Fathom" movie. She is one of Michael Turner's <The artist and writer> biggest fans. But I am unsure she would make a good Aspen Matthews....Megan has the beauty down but Aspen is a character that needs a good mix of strength and vulnerability....I HOPE she does well though!

post-16198-0-1446120235-84265_thumb.jpg

Why She's No.2?

Oh my goodness those lips!

Megan Fox's plan to replace Angelina Jolie going nicely

While she waits for her adoption papers to clear, Megan Fox has been given a golden opportunity to replace Angelina Jolie thus delaying her plans to eventually stab the Oscar winning actress and eat her soul to complete the transformation. Too scientific? My bad. Long story short, Megan Fox is up for the role of Lara Croft in a new Tomb Raider film. E! News reports:

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the third film will completely reboot the video-game-based character, including changing her origin story (most likely shying away from her English aristocracy roots), and introduce new kinds of missions, love interests and villains.

And, most notably, a new leading lady.

While producers say an actress likely won't be cast until a writer and director have signed on, Fox has emerged as the frontrunner replacement

I love her quote about not falling out of cars drunk etc. Good to see a young hollywood actress stand up and say, " Hey, I'm not a total tool!" LOL!

If anything is boring now it's all those hollywood girls acting like morons. Megan's attitude is WAY sexier and it's the way forwards!

the plastic surgery.. yes. without it she would be just a regular girl.. she looks gorgeous though. I love the dress and the make up. I've always hated her tattoos because they are rather childish and tacky...

Has she admitted to plastic surgery? Sad to hear that incredible beauty isn't "real" ( although what hollywood beauty is?)