Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 6:06 AM, Jen_ma said:

732174EF-73C0-4C84-A397-FA3F32FA78EF.thumb.jpeg.abd185ab8a2674c6c053f3f6ef2c3788.jpeg

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a40992306/megan-fox-machine-gun-kelly-relationship-timeline/

Such a toxic relationship and this is psychological violence. I really hope that she gets off from him.

Me too actually, the guy needs a psychiatrist like immediately. Possessive and crazy guy he is.

• 2 weeks later...

Megan continues to disappoint. Her current demeanor just screams "attention seeker". She created all this drama on social media, dragging the Eminem's fandom into it, so that she could later appear with her bf in fake papz photos🤦🏼‍♀️ She really transformed into a Kardashian, not only physically but also mentally. Since she started dating mgk, her personality has changed so drastically that now I can't help but wonder - Maybe she's always been like this?

6 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Megan continues to disappoint. Her current demeanor just screams "attention seeker". She created all this drama on social media, dragging the Eminem's fandom into it, so that she could later appear with her bf in fake papz photos🤦🏼‍♀️ She really transformed into a Kardashian, not only physically but also mentally. Since she started dating mgk, her personality has changed so drastically that now I can't help but wonder - Maybe she's always been like this?

Or maybe you were just projecting who you wanted her to be before...

• 1 month later...