Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

2 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

She hired one of the best stylists - Maeve Reilly. Girl did the excellent work with all her clients (I'm not a fan of Hailey Bieber, but her style is freakin awesome). For me it seems like Megan is back to pre-marriage time, when she used to 'put some effort' in her looks. I don't want to say that her style was bad in last decade, just average sporty and casual. 

Okay, thanks for the info Lilja K! I can believe this Maeve Reilly is really good. 

Megan Fox and Maeve Reilly are a match made in heaven. Now, almost on a daily basis, I see a candid photo of her and I'm thinking she can't possibly top this one. Next day she does it again. I can't wait to see what Maeve will come up with if she attends a red carpet gala event. 

21 minutes ago, Nevaa said:

Megan Fox and Maeve Reilly are a match made in heaven. Now, almost on a daily basis, I see a candid photo of her and I'm thinking she can't possibly top this one. Next day she does it again. I can't wait to see what Maeve will come up with if she attends a red carpet gala event. 

💯 agree 

11 hours ago, Jen_ma said:

I might be too old to understand this kind of style that everyone is wearing right now 😂

I loved her older looks and casual style. 

Styles can be quite strange these days, but for me the most alienating change has been tattoos.

20 years ago tattoos were somewhat rare. Maybe criminals and bikers had "mother" tattoos. 

Nowadays people are covered with tattoos and I am not a fan of that. :blink:

4 hours ago, Shepherd said:

Los Angeles, May the fourth be with you!

fox050521BZNimage106.jpg   fox050521BZNimage109.jpg      fox050521BZNimage117.jpg  fox050521BZNimage119.jpg       fox050521BZNimage126.jpg  fox050521BZNimage138.jpg  fox050521BZNimage140.jpg    fox050521BZNimage144.jpg 

Let's all wish worshipper pa a speedy recovery after he sees these. :thumbs_up:

Hahah! :D

Yeah, I have to say she looks damn hot here! :surrender: Thanks for posting Shepherd!  I selected above some of my favorites.

I love this dominant bossy look. :COP11:I wouldn't mind getting on my knees and kiss her feet (if she allowed me). 

=> Goddess.:wub6yh2cm:

2 hours ago, worshipper pa said:

What is her message with this up side down "a case of mistaken identity" slogan and black angel symbolism? Is she searching for herself? Not sure of herself being a good or a bad person?

I guess it might be about mismatch of her real personality and her 'crazy bad girl' image. I heard from many people who met her in real life (fans, service stuff, assisttants), that she is so much nicer and more down-to-earth than it looks.

5 hours ago, Lilja K said:

I guess it might be about mismatch of her real personality and her 'crazy bad girl' image. I heard from many people who met her in real life (fans, service stuff, assisttants), that she is so much nicer and more down-to-earth than it looks.

Interesting, but it makes sense. She has got this "I'm the hottest chick in town and I always get what I want so I don't need to be nice to anyone" -look*, but of course she can be a very nice person in real life. I hope she can deal with a possible mismatch...

* You know, the girl in school who teased and humiliated the boys and made them to do her homework for her while the other girls hated (but also secretly admired and even copied) her because she was the magnet attracting all the boys.

1 hour ago, worshipper pa said:

Interesting, but it makes sense. She has got this "I'm the hottest chick in town and I always get what I want so I don't need to be nice to anyone" -look*, but of course she can be a very nice person in real life. I hope she can deal with a possible mismatch...

* You know, the girl in school who teased and humiliated the boys and made them to do her homework for her while the other girls hated (but also secretly admired and even copied) her because she was the magnet attracting all the boys.

For me she have kinda 'ice queen' look. If I didn't watch her interviews I would assume that she is cold and arrogant. 

But I trying to not judge book by it's cover.