Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Lily is making her case for VS model of the year...FB???

I hope so!! It's definitely neck in neck btwn her and Behati... Behati is getting more VS exposure while Lily is getting more all around exposure (mostly as a result of SI). Time will tell. I hope it goes to Lily.

Behati?  Really?  I think Adriana is the only obstacle for Lily and the FB.

Noooo, Behati definitely has a huge shot. VS has been promoting her like crazy. She fronted the T-Shirt Bra Campaign, fronted the swim campaign, has had at least 3 in-store appearances this year, has done 4 huge press events, and has been on at least 3 talk shows. The point is they are pushing her wayy more than they ever have, and that typically means something. She's pretty much the new Candice while Candice is on the back burner atm.

Adriana could pull a silent one and take the FB, but you can't deny that Behati has a huge chance. Plus with her Adam Levine marriage coming soon it's very likely.

^^ I’m not questioning Behati’s promotional hot streak, given her attachment to Levine, but I am questioning her as a frontrunner for the bra.  I guess it all depends of what criteria VS is using to award the bra.  I mean Candice was no-brainer last year, but before her it was Alessandra in 2012 and Miranda in 2011.  I don’t recall either being hugely promotional at the time.  Miranda married Orlando Bloom in 2010.  Similarly, VS could be setting up Behati post-marriage to Adam.  Right now I would argue that VS is simply taking advantage of the popularity caused by her relationship.

I like Behati, but Lily is a far better option.  She is doing it within VS and outside of VS (SI).  She also has star power with Caleb Followill and Kings of Leon.

Karlie. I always forget she is an angel. I don't follow her thread. She might still be too new to get it. For me she is the worst of the angels. The short hair isn't doing it for me, sorry. It should be Lily this year.