Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Thanks for all the ads. Red is one of Lily's best colors IMO so I love the CH campaign.

In the Bvlgari interview, Lily mentioned wanting to be a business woman and to have her own brand. What could you guys see her doing? I think skincare products or maybe a clothing line (children's perhaps) seem like natural fits for her.

Thanks @EwciolinaYou are great! I'm looking forward new Bulgari photoshoot. It seems to be amazing. Especially her blonde wig. 

I love ch campaign. All these short movies are wonderfull, so funny and cute and I watch it evrytime I'm in a bad mood and this makes me feel better. 

@ceceshores Lily said that she loves sunglasses so maybe that will be it? Or mayby rock&roll or country clothes? Cowboy boots? She really likes these two styles. But you are right children clothing line seems to be the most realistic. 

I really liked the what’s-in-my-handbag video she did once. I liked seeing details of her outfit. So, something to do with personal style. Clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery. She was also influential among women when ombre hair was a big trend.

As @ceceshores said above, red really is one of her best colors. Thanks for the additional vid clips, @Ewciolina. What next for Lily? I can see skin care or some sort of healthy-living products. (She dabbled with a fruit/vegetable drink a couple of years ago, didn't she?) She also takes a lot of photos and comes from an artistic family. Wouldn't be surprised if she moved in that direction either. Darkhorse? She's totally into soccer--having played it as a kid--and Nashville is looking to expand soccer presence. Don't be surprised if she's involved in some way with that. Last, can I just say that the shot of her from @m86fc seated in front of the airplane with her gorgeous gams showing is perfection--that smile, the pose, everything. Never Enough Lily. :wub: 

Wow. Simply Wow. Her work with the World of Children has been going on for a while now, and the pics from their awards benefit are lovely. The BVLGARI campaign is first rate, albeit that main shot is photoshopped in an over-the-top, unnecessary way as evident in those other two pics @Beehive2 has shared. Those eyes. That face. Simply Never Enough Lily. :heart: 

Her WOC look is quite nice. Her kisses are so cute. Black red and white suits her best.

I can't wait for Bvlgari photoshoot to to see her in blonde wig a little bit like Marylin

Some new photos taken at LAI arport

4B5E80A500000578-5640395-image-m-9_152424B5E80EA00000578-5640395-image-m-8_152424B5E80AD00000578-5640395-Who_s_the_kind_

I'm not really keen on trends like that I mean I like R'n'R vibes but it looks like clothes from second hand. I hope that it'll end up soon otherwise I will not buy anything for the next few years. But mayby I'll save some money at last.