Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

It doesnt matter if she's on her way out or out.

How many Angels can keep their wings after 30 or in the modelling industry in very general context, many names just slowly fade.

If she's out so be it, It's seriously VS loss, technically and specifically Lily's body is on point and VS has given her the exposure and she's a star name and definitely a notable ambassador and possibly one of the best and most genuine representative VS has ever had. and (the group of recent photos is just wow)

It doesnt matter Which direction she go, she may end up in TV hosting which she obviously is very gd in presenting herself.

I hope she leave VS with a BANG with the fantasy bra, she may not be the most popular Angel but def contributed in good name and reputation for VS brand. 

As what many mentioned , LIly's is pure class!

Caption:'UmRuss, One of the most beautiful woman in the world has her arms around me. Can you see my lip shaking? And where should I put my hand?' HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ed_razek ! Courtesy of me and @lilyaldridge (and yes I could see your lip shaking. Whose wouldn't!)

post-61956-0-1446097073-75156_thumb.jpg

Russel James facebook

Beehive, I agree with everything you said. I'm just of the personal opinion she's on her way out/VS is going younger with there being a strong possibility that VS also has signed Martha (with god knows who else).

She's said herself she'd love to host, I could see her doing some kind of fashion-y show. Those seem to be becoming more popular. 

Agreed that she looks better with more meat on her bones. Her body right when she came back from having Dixie was perfection but then I think she got too skinny. She obviously looks good either way but I think a little more weight suits her.