Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

^ They've barely used any of the Angels with the exception of Elsa who is new, Lily is probably on her way out due to her age same for all the others, VS is focusing on their new younger girls to secure a new generation of Angels, it's normal.

Thank you! Admittedly, I haven't paid close attention to all of this for too long so I wasn't sure how things like that work, but I figured that was probably the case. I'm guessing she'll be with VS through the rest of the year/the 2015 show will be her last as an angel.

She has been spreading herself beyond VS as well: the Michael Kors shoe campaign is the latest example. A number of editorials, the two SI shoots, and her health drinks, all of which were part of this past year.  These seem like the early steps toward post-VS life-diversify her portfolio as it were.  Still, I hope she stays as long as she can.  As you all know, there's Never Enough Lily for me.

She has been spreading herself beyond VS as well: the Michael Kors shoe campaign is the latest example. A number of editorials, the two SI shoots, and her health drinks, all of which were part of this past year.  These seem like the early steps toward post-VS life-diversify her portfolio as it were.  

Agreed, I think she's probably preparing for a life post-VS. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I'm glad she seems to be getting work outside of it. I'd like to see her collab with Velvet again on the design side of things, or even with another company. I think her red carpet styling has improved a lot over the past two years so it would be interesting to see if that translated to her designs as well.

I'm sure y'all already know this but I'll say it again: Lily is the covergirl for the April issue of Maxim USA.

The issue is not out yet, though I do have my copy. I'd post the scans but Maxim's lawyers prefer that I absolutely positively not do that, sorry!

But be on the lookout for those!