Bellazon

Christy Turlington
Thumbnail

seshiru

On 7/9/2022 at 11:33 AM, BAGGOT said:

Incredible adds from @Tagold and @Vogue Girl. The three eds from 1995 show such versatility on Christy's part, and in each, she is equally stunning. Thank you both. Meanwhile, the B&W montages are truly lovely. Thank you both.

I'm glad you like them!

I love these compilations. Simply never tire of seeing this woman's work. She is, of course, incredibly beautiful, but she is also so interesting on the runway and in her editorial work. Smart, imaginative, willing to take some risks. :wub: 

7 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

I love these compilations. Simply never tire of seeing this woman's work. She is, of course, incredibly beautiful, but she is also so interesting on the runway and in her editorial work. Smart, imaginative, willing to take some risks. :wub: 

Thanks, I enjoy making them.

Another thing about Christy on the runway, she's honest. She doesn't ham it up like other models. She's smart and elegant. 

Christy is simply amazing! One of the most beautiful girls in a world. Here's my Pinterest board dedicated to this beauty on a runway. All pics have been posted before in this thread but I've just decided to put them all in one place. :) 

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/ArianaVSCouture/christy-turlington-fashion-shows/

39 minutes ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

Christy is simply amazing! One of the most beautiful girls in a world. Here's my Pinterest board dedicated to this beauty on a runway. All pics have been posted before in this thread but I've just decided to put them all in one place. :) 

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/ArianaVSCouture/christy-turlington-fashion-shows/

Amazingly comprehensive, thanks!