Bellazon

Christy Turlington
Thumbnail

seshiru

5 hours ago, Vogue Girl said:

OMG, the 1st b&w it's creppy. Poor Christy looks horrible. 🤐

I thought the same. These images are not her best. From all older models out there, only Lauren Huton managed to look good on every photo. Christy is gorgeous, but she is not so young anymore and photographers have to be more careful. It seems they are not. 

Here's some Christy nostalgia. Many years ago, this picture was common on the net, but I haven't seen it since those early days of the net.

Remember this?image.thumb.jpeg.02f6a103a34820f9f047a9810b3bf75a.jpeg

On 2/27/2024 at 12:54 AM, radolgc said:

I thought the same. These images are not her best. From all older models out there, only Lauren Huton managed to look good on every photo. Christy is gorgeous, but she is not so young anymore and photographers have to be more careful. It seems they are not. 

Totally agree with you.

My scans soon available on stefmodels.com

Edito : Harper's Bazaar Hong-Kong November 1992 by Patrick Demarchelier

elegantautumnwinterfashion-1.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-2.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-3.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-4.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-5.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-6.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-7.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-8.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-9.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-10.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-11.jpg elegantautumnwinterfashion-12.jpg

6 hours ago, radolgc said:

Is the editorial a reprint from US Bazaar?

Yes from Harper's September 1992

I made a mistake. 

Credits changed above;

Here is the editorials of Harper's Hong-Kong January 1993 by Mario Testino (reprint of Harper's US December 1992)

Harper-Hong-Kong-01-1993.jpg.536a6fe984f73985e3a374782886bb50.jpg  ski-1.jpg ski-2.jpg ski-3.jpg ski-4.jpg ski-5.jpg ski-6.jpg

8 hours ago, LAM said:

Yes from Harper's September 1992

I made a mistake. 

Credits changed above;

Here is the editorials of Harper's Hong-Kong January 1993 by Mario Testino (reprint of Harper's US December 1992)

Harper-Hong-Kong-01-1993.jpg.536a6fe984f73985e3a374782886bb50.jpg  ski-1.jpg ski-2.jpg ski-3.jpg ski-4.jpg ski-5.jpg ski-6.jpg

@LAM, There's an art to scanning photos, and your scans are WONDERFUL!

By the way, I've been perusing your site again; it's great! And thanks for including a few of my contributions to Bellazon, I'm honored!

3 hours ago, Tagold said:

@LAM, There's an art to scanning photos, and your scans are WONDERFUL!

By the way, I've been perusing your site again; it's great! And thanks for including a few of my contributions to Bellazon, I'm honored!

Thanx for your support. I did nothing special for the scans. I just need a nice quality and uncut scans for stefmodels.

I wanna thank all Bellazon's members for helping me to make my website better and better. It's 12 years of hard work, trying to correct all the mistakes I found on internet (wrong credit, wrong date, wrong magazines ..)

On 3/5/2024 at 4:20 PM, xtysc said:

Perfect... cover!

Can't find out if this issue can be bought though...

Perfect-UK-Spring-Summer-2024.jpg.37dd904e4f2cc93a783976d2531115d4.png

You can order in the website but it's quite expensive ... 50 dollars