Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

4 minutes ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

You're welcome, @VS19! Heidi posted this video on her facebook page couple of days ago. ;) She looks so amazing! I really want her to release some new pics from her HK Intimates campaign.
Love your new avatar, BTW! ;)

Thanks. :smile:  I've slowly been learning how to make them thanks to a friend here on the forum, so that was the first one that actually turned out somewhat decent.  I don't plan on using it long, though.  Definitely am going to have to make one off of that new HK video.  That's the best she's looked in a while, which is saying something because she never lost anything in that department. :D:smile: 

13 hours ago, VS19 said:

Thank you so much @ArianaVSCouture. :smile:  

Been looking for it for a while this morning with no luck.  It's just amazing how gorgeous she is after all of these years in several stressful businesses and four kids.  Absolutely love her. :smile::D 

Yeah, that's the reason she's still at the top of the game!I've been still amazed by Heidi after her 40s, and so so so so so so glad that she's doing her best to do modelling, including campaigns, covers and editorials. You know, there are always controversial opinions seen at Ins or other forums that MDC has put Heidi in “Legend” ranking along with Gisele and other supermodels. Their lines are always Heidi is not a HF model. But excuse me, Heidi is the Queen of commercial models, and she has set examples to a lot of  young models how to extend their career if they are not that popular in HF sphere.

20 minutes ago, MrWG said:

Yeah, that's the reason she's still at the top of the game!I've been still amazed by Heidi after her 40s, and so so so so so so glad that she's doing her best to do modelling, including campaigns, covers and editorials. You know, there are always controversial opinions seen at Ins or other forums that MDC has put Heidi in “Legend” ranking along with Gisele and other supermodels. Their lines are always Heidi is not a HF model. But excuse me, Heidi is the Queen of commercial models, and she has set examples to a lot of  young models how to extend their career if they are not that popular in HF sphere.

Well said @MrWG.  Couldn't agree more. :smile:

I love the fact that she's still going strong into her 40s.  She's still as stunning as ever, even after having had several children and being involved in several high-stress industries (modeling, TV, fashion design, etc.).  Sports Illustrated brought back Christine Brinkley for that shoot in this year's issue, which leads me to think that this is something that they could continue to do with other alumni of the issue.  Heidi could easily do it again and could even rival some of the girls in the magazine who are literally half her age.  :D

On 2017-5-12 at 7:16 AM, MrWG said:
"; $('.getridof').append(getrid); var str = "
You know, there are always controversial opinions seen at Ins or other forums that MDC has put Heidi in “Legend” ranking along with Gisele and other supermodels. Their lines are always Heidi is not a HF model. 

For me Heidi IS a Supermodel. She has done every model's goal - Sports Illustrated, Victoria's Secret, covers and editorials for the big magazines, campaigns for the famous brands and she has also done high-fashion work walking Escada, Zac Posen and Vera Wang shows. She's still on top doing commercials, designing, being a TV personality, etc. So she totally deserves a ''Legend'' ranking! ;) 

From Heidi's facebook page.
16996316_10155258642159414_4556253550215372358_n.thumb.jpg.1e4ebcb8b5e2e85cef34f31704b37e70.jpg