Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

You're going to have to aim high if you want to get Heidi what she really wants for Christmas:     :heythere:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/monteburke/2013/12/04/what-heidi-klum-wants-for-christmas/

ForbesLife: So tell us what do you want for the holidays?

Heidi Klum: Being at home with my family with nothing to do but eat, laugh and have fun! I can’t wait to snuggle on our sofa and watch movies together, have dance parties and cook together. The holidays at our house are very festive—we decorate every inch and celebrate every moment.

FL: What your dream gift would be if money were no object?

Klum: What I really want for the holidays is for them to never end! But let’s be realistic, if I could have anything in the world, it would be adding more hours into the day. There’s just so much I want to do! So, my dream gift would be to have a time expanding machine. That’s possible, right?

FL: What you are giving for the holidays?

Klum: I’m super organized when it comes to holiday gifts. I start planning a few months out and really think about each person and what they would love the most. I also love surprises so I can’t tell you what I’m giving because I don’t want to ruin the surprises for my family and friends!

FL: Pick a charity that we should send a donation to this holiday season.

Klum: As global citizens, it’s our responsibility to band together and create change for our world’s children. As a mother of four, I’m always amazed at the work UNICEF does on a daily basis to make sure kids have the basic necessities like clean water, food to eat and medicine for preventable illnesses and am proud to be an ambassador for their mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Heidi Klum Explains Why She Bought Six Christmas Trees

There's no lack of Christmas cheer in Heidi Klum's home this year!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20767537,00.html

The America's Got Talent judge, 40, finally comes clean as to why she was seen taking home six evergreen trees earlier this month.

"This year for the first time [the kids] each have their own tree in their room," the mother of four told PEOPLE while hosting a Creativity Holiday Party at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. "That's a lot of trees, I know. They were taking photos of us when we left the lot, and they were like, 'Oh my gosh, they've got the whole forest!' But it's because I have so many kids!"

So what is Klum's brood hoping to find under their trees this year?

"They don't watch a lot of TV, so when they do they're so mesmerized by the commercials. They love all these silly things like glowing pet pillows. I actually got them all unicycles," said the Truly Scrumptious for Babies"R"Us designer.

She also dropped some hints on what she may be giving her beau Martin Kirsten when describing her ideal Christmas gift to give a significant other.

"It's spending time together, like a weekend away at a cool hotel by the beach, or flying to Vegas for the weekend, so you can create a memory together," said Klum. "Or going to the spa together. It's fun to do that with your boyfriend."

As for what's on her own Christmas wish list, the Project Runway host has more of a DIY approach.

"I love arts and crafts, and I like when my kids make things for me," she says. "I have an entire wall on the second floor of the house that's all [their creations]."

Klum channeled her love of creating at the Children's Hospital Los Angeles party she hosted on Tuesday afternoon, where she and several young patients used FiftyThree's Paper iPad app and Pencil stylus tool to create holiday-themed drawings.

"I think it's amazing what they do here," said Klum, who has been involved with the hospital for several years. "I usually come once, sometimes twice a year, and I visit the kids and I do arts and crafts with them. It's hard, especially during the holidays, for the kids that have to be here."

Klum Tweeted a photo of some of the patients with their works of art, writing, "Spending time @ChildrensLA Hospital & getting creative w/ @FiftyThree & #TrulyScrumptious @BabiesRUs #madewithpaper"

heidi-klum-600.jpg

http://www.wetpaint.com/celebrity-moms-babies/articles/2013-12-18-heidi-klum-childrens-hospital-pencil

post-2141-0-24221700-1387415979_thumb.jp post-2141-0-76234800-1387415982_thumb.jp

Sorry Oprah, giving away cars is so 2004. When supermodel Heidi Klum paid a visit to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles on December 17, she brought along iPad minis for all of the kids.

You get an iPad mini! You get an iPad mini! Okay, so the entire scene wasn’t quite that dramatic. But Heidi did hand out the devices to kids at the hospital, and each one was loaded with FiftyThree’s app, Paper, as well as their newest stylus tool, Pencil.

The America’s Got Talent judge handed out her gifts to all the children who came to her holiday creativity and art part at the hospital. She also provided clothing from her Truly Scrumptious line by Babies "R" Us for 60 toddler patients.

Heidi showed the kids how to use Pencil to make sketches, notes, and drawings that can be shared online. The party benefited Mark Taper and Johnny Mercer Artists Program, where certified expressive arts therapists help sick, injured, and hospitalized children and families build creative coping skills and utilize the arts for exploration and self-expression.

Dressed in a black blazer and shirt, black skinny jeans, and brown heels — but sadly, no Santa  hat so maybe next year? — Heidi laughed and giggle with the patients as they drew snowmen, Christmas trees, and other holiday designs.

It sounds like a very happy holiday indeed. And, for the record, much more practical than something like a car. After all, the kids aren’t exactly old enough to drive.