Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

:wave:

Heidi with Jay Leno

HeidionLeno8-1-07.jpg

A big file 92mb and a funny interview.........Heidi will introduce you to her friends....Hanz and Franz :yes:

:lost:

please, do not post this video on YouTube

Aww, thanks for posting! don't know how long i've searched it! haha. seen this tonight on televison und gooooood i laugh my fuckin ass off!

haaans and franz! her german humor is blissful!

and she looks stunning as usual! :heart: :heart:

The new Jordache campaign is supposed to come out today. From Contact Music:

Supermodel HEIDI KLUM wowed passers-by during a recent photo shoot for American clothing company Jordache - the beauty appeared topless on the balcony of a Sunset Boulevard hotel. The German beauty, who is married to singer Seal, was posing wearing nothing but a pair of jeans for the advertising campaign, which was shot by Rush Hour director Brett Ratner at the Chateau Marmont in May (07). She says, "I was standing there with my top off while cars were driving by and people were looking up every once in a while. It was kind of funny. "I hope no-one got a snapshot from down there."

post-2141-1187197842_thumb.jpg

From Yahoo! Xtra:

Heidi Klum has defended the fashion industry against claims it promotes eating disorders in young women. The supermodel said teenage girls in the business should eat healthily. But she said that accusations that some models suffer from anorexia are unhelpful. And she said that often the youngsters are just naturally thin.

She said: "I think it's good when people are healthy and eat. But it's not for me to say that some very thin high-fashion models are anorexic. I don't know them. Some models are naturally thin. And these girls are very young - in some of the runway shows, sixteen. Is that an unreal image? I don't know. It's a girl in a dress. It's up to the viewer to see it for what it is and to be realistic; not many people can look like this. Everyone has to look in the mirror and say, 'This is who I am' and be happy."

Klum also told how she is extremely protective of her children. The supermodel-turned-TV host also says she cannot stand to leave the kids with anyone else.

She added: "I feel very protective of the kids. Not just because we're in the public eye but because I'm a mom [sic]. I won't let someone else take them anywhere. Wherever they go, there's always one of us along. Before when I was on a shoot I would hang out afterward. Now I just want to go home. I don't travel much anymore and the kids come with me."

German-born Klum, 34, has three children - daughter Leni, three, by Formula One boss Flavio Briatore; and two sons with musician husband Seal - Henry, almost two, and 11-month-old Johan.

The host of Project Runway tells Town & Country magazine: "My real success is that I have managed to have a normal life.

"When you're in this business you can get swallowed by it.

"I love my life. I have a happy family and an amazing job. To be just in front of the camera would have been too boring. The mix is what makes my life exciting."

The supermodel - whose income is estimated at a cool $7 million USD a year - poses in a pink Dior gown on the cover of the magazine's September 2007 issue, which hits US newsstands this week.