Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

i heard Heidi and a couple other VS models are gonna be at The Grove in hollywood for the release of a new bra, or fragrance or something... im not sure exactly what... but yeah... i heard they are going to be there sometime this week.

can anyone confirm?

or has it passed already? hahahha!

hahahhaah! darn it!

i had a feeling it passed! hahahahahhaha!

that always happens to me. I'm always like 30 minutes away from wherever things are happening! hahahahhahaah! like last year at the VS fashion show! I was 30 min. away from the Kodak!

anyways... thank you for the info!

hahahhaah! darn it!

i had a feeling it passed! hahahahahhaha!

that always happens to me. I'm always like 30 minutes away from wherever things are happening! hahahahhahaah! like last year at the VS fashion show! I was 30 min. away from the Kodak!

anyways... thank you for the info!

haha yeah it was on last wednesday <august 1st> :p

it was heidi & marisa miller @ the LA grove :)

From Heidi's site:

Get your credit cards ready.... I will be appearing on QVC this Tuesday, August 7th, to introduce my new jewelry collection. This is my third appearance on QVC and since the previous two shows sold out within an hour (incredible!), we are SUPER-SIZING this appearance - that's right. I'm going to be on for 3 hours! I will be on at 12:00PM (E.S.T.) and then again from 7:00-9:00PM (E.S.T.). I will also be doing a special live online chat at 5PM at www,qvc.com and would love to hear from some of you. I'm really excited to show all of you these new pieces- they are stylish, sassy and fun (pssst.... Want a sneak peek? .... check out these photos of me wearing some of my favorites from this collection....)