Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi & Seal Make Out, Nannies Push Strollers

Thanks to some extra help (and his dorky earpiece), Heidi and Seal had both hands free to steal a kiss in the NY streets yesterday afternoon. Though, I gotta say having a designated caretaker for each of their three kids looks just a little bit silly. (To be fair, one of the ladies is Heidi's mother.) All that being said, Heidi & Seal's big happy family is one of my personal favorites. Look how cute Henry is on his daddy's shoulders! Awwww!

http://popsugar.com/350551

Heidi is working on her own makeup line to be released in November:

post-2141-1183129251_thumb.jpg

What could be sweeter than all the treats in the temporary Victoria’s Secret Beauty Candy Shop in Manhattan? Having your own signature makeup line in the works — just ask Heidi Klum. “These are colors that go with pretty much everyone,” Heidi tells PEOPLE, opening up a palette in a gold-metal case that features an etching of her face on the front. “Because this is the first one I wanted to go with ‘basics,’ although that sounds boring, it’s not. I have palettes where one is completely gone and the others aren’t really touched. But I wanted something where they’re really all great. You can’t go wrong with any of this – it’s not too intense or too crazy.” And in case you’re worried that the mom of three has lost her edge, Heidi assures us, “And they’re very sexy!” And she tells us that three-year old daughter Leni is indeed getting into her makeup. “I let her. She has to understand she can’t go to school like that. She’s only 3! But as long as it stays at home and she’s playing dress-up. I think if you have rules, then you can let them have fun, too.” Unlike Leni, the rest of us will have to wait until November to get Heidi’s signature line.

http://offtherack.people.com/2007/06/28/he...-and-mothering/

Thanks for the news Pink!

Now for my own:

From The Sunday Mail (UK)

CUMMING WINS SEX IN CITY ROLE

SCOT Alan Cumming has been lined up for a starring role in a Hollywood film version of Sex And The City. The 42-year-old stole the show in an episode of the TV show when he played Dolce and Gabbana's man in New York.

The hit TV series ended in 2004, sparking rumours the four female leads would go on to make a movie follow-up. Now stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall have finally agreed to return to the roles of Carrie and Samantha.

Other big names tipped to feature in the film include Heidi Klum and Candice Bergen.