Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi Klum could have been a Baroness.

The German supermodel's aunt researched into her family tree and discovered the Klums were very rich and well-connected.

Heidi told the New York Daily News newspaper: "I have a whole history of my family. I had an aunt who really got into it and dug up the family tree. We used to be very rich and then we got very poor and we sold our title which was von Klum. Over a hundred years ago. They had to sell it. I would have been Baroness von Klum. I could be Baroness von Klum but now I am not."

Despite her privileged background, Heidi recently revealed she finds well-groomed men a turn-off.

Heidi, who is married to British singer Seal, prefers rugged looking men and insists preened chaps don't do anything for her.

The mother-of-three said: "If it looks like they've tried too hard it looks feminine. If you're going to think about it, don't look like you've thought about it."

http://www.tonight.co.za/index.php?from=rs...ticleId=3895846

From iVillage's list of celebrity diet secrets:

Heidi's weekly photos in the buff

After supermodel Heidi Klum gave birth to daughter Leni, she stunned fans by slipping back into her svelte frocks just weeks after the birth. So how did she do it? As well as sticking to a moderate but sensible daily 1700-2000 calories a day (any lower is not a good idea for new mums) and working out at the gym at least three times a week, Heidi took weekly photos of herself in the buff so she could spot the way her body was changing.

A little excessive maybe, but Heidi swears it kept her focused on sticking to her plan. 'I've never been a stick figure,' she says, 'and if I could pay someone to go to the gym for me, I would. This was a way of helping me stick to the plan.' It obviously worked. Heidi shed the 30lbs she gained during pregnancy within six months of her baby's birth. Wonder what she did with the photos?

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/dietandfitness/w...2,00.html#heidi