Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

• 2 weeks later...

Power Shopping: Heidi Klum Talks Fashion

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/powe...um-talks-259461

The Project Runway host and executive producer, reveals her favorite designers (Victoria Beckham and Michael Kors make the cut) and why she loves the flea market.

Model and Project Runway executive producer, host and judge, Heidi Klum, can now check fashion designer off her “to do” list. The mom of four, recently debuted a sneaker collection with New Balance exclusively on Amazon—think hip, colorful versions of the brand’s signature silhouettes—ranging between $80-$90, as well as an edgy and affordable jewelry line, Wildlife by Heidi Klum, for QVC. The German native, fresh off the ninth season of the Lifetime Show, took some time to dish about her fashion favorites to THR.

FAVORITE DESIGNERS:

Some of my favorites are Thomas Wylde, Victoria Beckham and Michael Kors. I have a great relationship with all of them! I was also just in Milan and went to the Versace show. I think I need everything that went down the runway!

FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP:

When I’m home in LA there are a lot of great places I go. I like Maxfield’s (8825 Melrose Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90069) because it is like a museum for clothes, shoes and fun objects. I love Isabel Marant, Jenny Kane and especially love Creatures of Comfort (7971 Melrose Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90046) because they have the best selection of new young designers. Lost and Found (6314 Yucca Street Los Angeles, CA 90028) is another great place that is perfect for gifts and things from around the world.

FAVORITE RECENT PURCHASES:

Does holiday shopping count? I’m always ahead of the game for the holiday season. I’m almost done!! I got some of the cool cocktail rings from my Wildlife by Heidi Klum jewelry collection that I have on QVC.com for my friends. I love something bold that stands out. Also, loving Theodora & Callum scarves. The patterns are beautiful and definitely punch up an outfit! It’s starting to get cold out.

FAVORITE UNDER-THE-RADAR STORE:

I love the flea market and I don’t think most people think to go there! It’s awesome for inspiration. I am always creating and designing between my Wildlife by Heidi Klum, A Pea in the Pod and Heidi Klum for New Balance collections - so for me, it’s the perfect place to be. This summer, I found these really great drinking glasses with all different iconic cartoon characters on them. You never know what you will come across that you didn’t know you needed!!

FAVORITE TRAVEL ITEMS:

When I travel for fun, it’s usually to the beach. And there, I don’t need much!! I throw in a few bikini bottoms, sunscreen and a floppy hat in the suitcase. I bring a boom box for the kids so they can have dance parties and we’re happy!

FAVORITE RED CARPET MOMENT:

Red carpets are always fun because you get to dress up in beautiful dresses and look glamorous for a night. I love supporting our Project Runway designers. Christian Siriano designed my dress for the Emmys this year. He made it just for me! I like to be one of a kind!