Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

^celine i havent been runiing in weeks! however im to poor for the bus so i walk everywhere right now. but still you and raquel are making me feel super guilty.

i love that ed and her and jared rome look hot together :flower:

ps. any new hangover cures? i have to see small children today.

I dont drink beer often but i dont mind carling.

my favourite drinks are vodka and coke/lemonade, cocktails and applesourz. oh and anything cherry flavoured as its yummy and you get red lips.

what do you drink? :rofl:

i have no clue if raq drinks beer but she may not as its very fattening.

and no raquel in french vogue i think.

I dont drink beer often but i dont mind carling.

my favourite drinks are vodka and coke/lemonade, cocktails and applesourz. oh and anything cherry flavoured as its yummy and you get red lips.

what do you drink? :rofl:

i have no clue if raq drinks beer but she may not as its very fattening.

and no raquel in french vogue i think.

you guys need to go to rehab! hahahha!

hahahaah! ewwwww DJ B-LaQ! how the hell did that name get here! hahahha! i bet you raquel drinks beer... with brazilian bbq! hahahha! i mean... she is a rockstar! hahah!

i think im the only one in my age group who loves beer! hahahah! talk about beer pong, and oktoberfest! hahaha!

i'm all for the smirnoff vodka! i love apple and vanilla... strawberry is so-so! just shoot it up! appletini's are great! surfer's on acid i love! kamikaze is super! and most importantly my best friend Margarita! hahaha! ....hmmm... camilla... your mix makes me want anything cherry! hahah!

have you guys ever had a gin bucket? hahahaha! if you haven't.... good for you! try to avoid it at college parties! it is seriously the most southern hickville barefoot apalachian poor ass thing you can ever do! hahahahahaaha! don't ever play drunken twister and king's cup with a gin bucket!

i do drink heinken sometimes but i never buy beer i just steal it off the boys and they like their carling and stella artois. i like margaritas to, and cosmos so its like sex and the city :laugh:. ive never had a gin bucket celine :rofl: i have had plenty of homemade washing up bowl cocktails though.

and smirnoff = :heart:. i really should go to rehab actually i know to much about alcohol :rofl:

thiago may know.. it doesnt look like there will be scans of vogue us when hes back.

that dior is too commercial for my taste! i dont know! hahaha!

but have you guys seen the dior jewelry ad... QVC status! OMG!!! i could NOT stop laughing!

im pretty sure she drinks occassionally thiago! who wouldn't! hahahahaah! ...right camilla... hahahahahahh!!!