Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

:rofl: celine i love css, they are insane. and the lead singer dates one of the klaxons.

thiago you went to disney land :woot: i'm jealous i wish i could go there right now. thank you for the translation theres a youtube vid as well but have fun travelling :flower:

hahah i guess raquel is maybe not the craziest of models like say behati, i saw your question about raguel :rofl: i hope she isnt in brazil and is in nyc though fashion week begins today.

hahahaha! no sam! i dont think they are! hahah! you know how for FRIENDS, they would have super guest stars like george clooney or brad pitt or something for an episode... its like that... except its more common in brazil and anyother country!

disneyland is the happiest place on earth!!! like for real! i dont care how old you are!!! hahahah! so yah! you should go camilla!!!

dude... my questions were really super tame and proper.... it doesnt even sound like me! hahahahah!

and i LOVE CSS!!! i can't wait till they do a US tour!!!!

irene!!! :hug: "Qarl" is a pimp! forshizz!!!

CSS have never toured the US? i've seen them a few times you'll love it they're crazy

and karl = love. i dont always like his clothes but his crazyness having 40 ipods and when he designs well makes him amazing. i love that pic of him and raquel they used to show the video on the train of them walking along.

i come bearing gifts.

Fendi SS08 :wub:

scanned by Manuva at TFS

th_89447_VOGUE_MARCH_UK_08_003_122_344lo.jpgth_89453_VOGUE_MARCH_UK_08_004_122_973lo.jpg

hahahaha! no sam! i dont think they are! hahah! you know how for FRIENDS, they would have super guest stars like george clooney or brad pitt or something for an episode... its like that... except its more common in brazil and anyother country!

gaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! OMG!!!

i haven't been here in forever :hug: :hug: :hug:

no preen :( whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!!! more shows for numero uno!!!

hahahahaha! you come here bearing gifts! aaaaaaahahahahaha!

omg! no! they haven't toured the US... well they did... once... when they were just starting out and they have like 2 fans! hahaha!

oh man! i'm not even supposed to be here! im supposed to be at school working on my project... but i can't find my keys soooo im just gonna chill out until my dad comes to the appt. and bring me the spares! hahahhaahhaah! how sad! hahhhaah!