• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
"Almost A Woman" for Elle Japan September 2013

Photographer: Junji Hata

Stylist: Tamao Iida
Hair: Kenichi for Sense of Humore/Eight Peace
Make-up: Rita Matsui

Model: Emma Landen

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

post-3311-0-1446099599-25992_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446099599-28648_thumb.jpg

post-3311-0-1446099599-31553_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446099599-34239_thumb.jpg

post-3311-0-1446099599-3484_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446099599-37097_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From IMG

What charities and/or social causes are you involved with or passionate about? Why?

I love to be involved with my church. Occasionally I volunteer in the programs they offer, and I am definitely a huge advocate for social equality and empowerment for women. I hope that I can positively affect the world and be a good role model for young women.

If you could savor one dinner – totally free – at any restaurant in the world, which restaurant would you choose?

Ever since I traveled to Japan I've been obsessed with sushi. I recently watched a documentary called "Jiro Dreams of Sushi", documenting a small sushi restaurant inside a Tokyo subway station called Sukiyabashi Jiro. They take their sushi very seriously, and they use the freshest ingredients possible. It's so legendary, I have to go!

If you could have been the one who “discovered” any now-famous person (athlete, author, movie star, singer, etc.) whom would you have wanted to discover before anyone else?

If I could've discovered anyone, I think it would have to be Ed Sheeran. Not only is he an amazing vocalist, and a master of the guitar, but he is a kind, funny, admirable human being. I'm just so in love with his voice.

What is the one thing you are most fearful of doing?

Singing in front of a crowd is something I dread and hope I'll never ever have to do. But my vocal abilities ensure that that probably won't happen.

If you were offered five free acres of land anywhere in the world, where would you want your property to be located?

It would be incredible to have a place near the sea in Greece. I'm so stunned by the beauty of that country, and learning about the culture would be so interesting. I don't think I'd have a bad day living there.