Bellazon

Models Competition

sagitario

Yes, of course. I was just saying that if someone who has not yet nominate for not having time to get the photos I can do it, but who named is free to choose their photos. I'm not doing collage, but if someone wants to do with your photos are free to do

Yes, of course. I was just saying that if someone who has not yet nominate for not having time to get the photos I can do it, but who named is free to choose their photos. I'm not doing collage, but if someone wants to do with your photos are free to do

Can we use more than six photos if we make our own collages?

edit:Do you still need nominations? If you do then I will nominate Noemie Lenoir.

Please pull my nominations out of the comp. I can't seem to find the time right now.

If someone would like to pick up at least 1 or 2 of them, that would be great.

This competition should only begin at the end of next week, because now these days I'll have too little time, but I can get pictures for you not to worry. If you do not mind I keep nominations, and pick the photos. I need nominations, will not only have a competition with models chosen by me.

Can we use more than six photos if we make our own collages?

edit:Do you still need nominations? If you do then I will nominate Noemie Lenoir.

No, please just 6 pics, is that now I have asked people to send me 6 photos, and some already sent, I had to be asking people to send me more. sorry. all nominations must have the same photos to be fair to everyone. :( Yeah I need appointments :blush:

Ginta Lapina

Say wait, do we only need 6 pictures?

Yes, 6 pictures, 9 pictures people could find many, and not having time, and for example do not need a photo for best smile, and one for the best nose. In one we see these two things. So are 6 photos :blush:

Ashley Smith and Kasia Struss.

I'd nominate Monika and Frida, too, but considering they're underage I don't think they'd be appropriate additions to the "best cleavage" or "best butt" category.

Lol I do not know because they could not win this category but winning another, and although they are underage, but if they have photos for this, no problem :laugh:

Ashley Smith and Kasia Struss.

I'd nominate Monika and Frida, too, but considering they're underage I don't think they'd be appropriate additions to the "best cleavage" or "best butt" category.

Lol I do not know because they could not win this category but winning another, and although they are underage, but if they have photos for this, no problem :laugh:

True. :D

But my main problem is with them being included in that area at all. I feel the need to protect them from that and hold on to them tightly until they spread their wings and fly away...

Or turn 18. Which ever comes first.

If they're under the age of 18 it's not appropriate.

^:yes: Of course for me, it would be perfectly appropriate - or, legal, rather - but that isn't the case for the majority of the people here. I'd feel wrong about it in the morning.

Im fine with it being anyone under 18,it's not a big deal.

Be that as it may, I'm not going to nominate them. They're my favorites, sure, but like I said, I'd feel wrong about it later.

And I'd also like to nominate Miss Abbey Lee Kershaw to the competition. :hehe: