Bellazon

Maria Menounos
Thumbnail

sha

I thought she was Latin when I first saw her.

However, I think when she appeared in Stuff magazine it said she was Greek, hence the whole goddess theme of her shoot.

She's also hosting teh Eurovision song contest in Athens this year.

Here's an article I saw on mariamenounos.tk :

---

ERT has confirmed Maria Menounos as co-host for the semifinal and final of the Athens Eurovision Song Contest with Sakis Rouvas on 18 and 20 May 2006 respectively.

Maria Menounos was born on 8 June 1978 in Medford, Massachusetts, and speaks Greek fluently. She is currently a reporter for American network NBC, appearing on the "Today Show" and "Access Hollywood." Her acting career includes films like "Fantastic Four" and TV series like "One Tree Hill" and "Without a Trace," as well as shows broadcast on American television, including "Jimmy Kimmel Live", "The Tony Danza Show", "Last Call with Carson Daly" and others.

On 20 March 2006, Sakis Rouvas and Maria Menounos will attend the first meeting between ESC delegation heads in Athens. On 21 March 2006, they will host the draw determining the order of appearance on the nights of the semifinal and final.

Sakis Rouvas and Maria Menounos met for the first time in Los Angeles last Saturday and their meeting was held in a very friendly atmosphere.

Her return to Greece for the song contest has made her parents "happier than if I'd won 17 Oscars," she said.

Maria can speak French, Italian, Spanish, English and Greek.

Edited by Scooter

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody! :wave:

I'm new here and this topic was the reason to register. It was great to read 7 pages of this great "discussion" :) Maria is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!

Thanks guys and ladies (seems there are some here :) ) :drool: :wub:

mersa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...