Bellazon

Bands/artists you've been into lately

Qball

The new MGMT rules.

Agreed! Although, I don't think it hangs together quite as well as Oracular. It sounds a bit like it should be part one of a double album, in fact. But it's definitely one to be explored over time. Siberian Breaks is absolutely incredible, as are Brian Eno, I Found A Whistle and Flash Delirium.

Agreed! Although, I don't think it hangs together quite as well as Oracular. It sounds a bit like it should be part one of a double album, in fact. But it's definitely one to be explored over time. Siberian Breaks is absolutely incredible, as are Brian Eno, I Found A Whistle and Flash Delirium.

I think this is much more deliberately scatter shot than the first album, which was just a bit top heavy. Glad you're sweet on Siberian Breaks, as centrepieces go its pretty great. Also lovely to see such lavish homages to Peter Gabriel era Genesis.

I think this is much more deliberately scatter shot than the first album, which was just a bit top heavy. Glad you're sweet on Siberian Breaks, as centrepieces go its pretty great. Also lovely to see such lavish homages to Peter Gabriel era Genesis.

Even the second track, Song For Dan Treacy (which I thought was pretty forgettable on the first couple of listens) is starting to grow on me now. My one and only complaint is that Someone's Missing sounds frustratingly unfinished. It's great while it lasts, but it could have easily been a seven minute-er.

Even the second track, Song For Dan Treacy (which I thought was pretty forgettable on the first couple of listens) is starting to grow on me now. My one and only complaint is that Someone's Missing sounds frustratingly unfinished. It's great while it lasts, but it could have easily been a seven minute-er.

You might say Someone's Missing has something missing! hur hur hur No, I see what you mean. Still, definitely a highlight on an album full of them. Also, if anyone can locate me a copy of that Siberian Breaks 12" that isn't twenty quid then you'd be a hero for life!

• 2 weeks later...