Bellazon

Solveig Mork Hansen
Thumbnail

AnaBBarrosFan

Her name isn't very practical. A search for "solveig mørk" doesn't yield the same results as "solveig mork" and vice versa. Instagram is hopeless with #solveigmørk #solveigmork #solveigmørkhansen #solveigmorkhansen #solveighansen <_< :rofl:

She's in the new G-Star RAW campaign shot by Ellen von Unwerth but I can't find the photos online yet

Well SI is probably going to have her just as Solveig Mork so I'm pretty sure the Mørk issue will be over soon. SI were the first ones to drop Anne V's last name so maybe they'll do the same with Solveig?

I have to agree there, she should just drop it and go by Solveig or Solveig M at worst, but Solveig is a beautiful name and I don't recall another model with the same name so it could work for her

exactly, I haven't heard any another model with her name. her name is too long. Solveig M would make it ugly, the M has to go. I just hate models with long names like Rosie Huntington Whiteley that is just too damn long.

can someone translate please:

Wonderbra vient de dévoiler le visage de sa nouvelle égérie pour le printemps-été 2015. Il s'agit d'une jeune danoise de 19 ans qui s'appelle Solveig Mork Hansen. Regardez plutôt les images...

Sexy, glamour, élégante, naturelle... les adjectifs ne manquent pas pour décrire ce modèle danois de 19 ans. Et malgré son jeune âge, Solveig Mork Hansen va beaucoup faire parler d'elle puisqu'elle devient la nouvelle Wonderbra Girl pour la collection printemps-été 2015. On la découvre en lingerie fine dans la nouvelle campagne publicitaire de la marque. Son regard bleu turquoise, ses cheveux dorés et sa silhouette de rêve font d'elle l'égérie idéale pour la marque de lingerie.

Découverte à 14 ans, elle a très vite intégré la célèbre agence de mannequins IMG Models à New York, où elle vit, et a signé plusieurs contrats avec des marques comme Guess, Marciano, Mybelline, G-Star... Habituée des podiums et des flashs, elle a participé aux défilés Charlotte Ronson, Adam Shelman, Kaufmanfranco et a fait la couverture de plusieurs grands magazines de mode (Madame Figaro, Elle, Jalouse, Grazia...). Solveig Mork Hansen devient une Wonderbra Girl dans la lignée des grandes ambassadrices de la marque.

Découvrez les premières images de la collection printemps-été 2015. Notre modèle coupe de cœur : l'ensemble lie-de-vin entouré de fine dentelle noire pour se sentir irrésistible toute la journée.

she's modeling for Maybelline? where are her photoshoots? can't find any of them

here the link:

http://m.closermag.fr/mode/news-mode/sexy-girl-!-solveig-mork-hansen-devient-le-nouveau-visage-de-wonderbra-461508

she's modeling for Maybelline? where are her photoshoots? can't find any of them

here the link:

http://m.closermag.fr/mode/news-mode/sexy-girl-!-solveig-mork-hansen-devient-le-nouveau-visage-de-wonderbra-461508

A mistake?

Maybelline contract sounds too good to be true, but we can always hope she shot something that didn't come out yet :idk:

Maybelline doesn't always contract girls tho, sometimes they use other girls, it's very rare for them to do so but it happens. Maybe she shot a commercial or something or she was in some local campaign, I doubt it's a contract because they just announced Gigi and Maybelline tends to always do announcements and I've heard nothing about Solveig.

thanks she looks awesome. more wonderbra too bad they're super small I am trying to find a bigger version oc this photos.

HQ

post-35596-0-1446110129-79067_thumb.jpg

Not so HQ

post-35596-0-1446110130-02584_thumb.png post-35596-0-1446110130-09704_thumb.png post-35596-0-1446110130-34493_thumb.png

Bigger version of a previously posted pic:

post-35596-0-1446110130-57968_thumb.jpg 

Poor quality but I found some extra shots on the photographer's site:

post-35596-0-1446110130-70103_thumb.jpg post-35596-0-1446110130-73971_thumb.jpg post-35596-0-1446110130-76897_thumb.jpg