Bellazon

Solveig Mork Hansen
Thumbnail

AnaBBarrosFan

A lot of times it's a matter of following the smaller pics and seeing if you can make them bigger by figuring out how to change the URL. A lot of URLs are like...

http://sitename.com/filelocationinfo/filename_#x#.jpg

Where the #'s are width and height dimensions and if you remove _#x# you get the full size. That's pretty much what I did to get the bigger versions of those WB pics.

Meet your 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Rookies: No. 5 Solveig

post-40374-0-66161900-1423074655_thumb.j

Solveig (pronounced SOL-vai, her full name is Solveig Mø​rk Hansen), 19, was raised on a horse farm in Give, Denmark where she took up riding at age three. And while she may be all icy-gazed sex goddess on the outside, Solveig insists that on the inside she's 100% certified geek.

"I'm a big nerd. Huge. I was crazy about school. I read a billion books; I'm into fantasy and sci-fi and all that. When I turned 11 I started reading books in English and never wanted to read anything else. I love Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, but the first big book I ever read was Harry Potter. I kept waiting for that letter from Hogwarts, hoping it would show up one day. My mom and I are even going to ​Harry Potter World soon."

Already feening for more Solveig? Follow her on Instagram at @notsolveig (irony FTW!) and check back tomorrow at 9 a.m. ET as we unveil our next SI Swimsuit 2015 Rookie.

Why did SI drop her name?  I know it could be difficult for some of my fellow Americans, but not as difficult as many other model names.  Anyways, how is it actually pronounced (SI's breakdown didn't help me)?  I thought it was:  "Solve-eye" "More" Hansen -- First name long "i" and no "g" sound and second name with no "k" sound.

I've listened to several interviews and she caters to the person as to not make it confusing, but this has resulted in several pronounciations and I don't know which is actually correct.  Nina Agdal has done the same -- I still don't know how to pronounce her last name.  It is either "Ag-doll" or "Ag-dill" and not "Ag-dall", at least I think.  I wish they were just consistent even if it meant correcting every interviewer.

SI dropped her name because it's a really commercial magazine :idk: Anne Vyalitsyna was Vyalitsyna until she did SI and they cut it to Anne V and it worked for her so now that's her professional name. Solveig is just shorter and easier to remember I guess