Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

here's NEW pics of KK from an event in NYC last night.

BRIGHTS STARS AT BRIGHT LIGHTS EVENT

The fashionistas stepped out in full force on Friday night (April 30) Art of Elysium ‘Bright Lights’ event at Milk Studios in New York City.

like everything except that hat <_<

this is one of my favourite Karolina look and the most sexy I think I have ever seen, just look at that amazing short, white skirt, these sexy shoes, these amazing wonderful legs, breath-taking smile, blonde long hair and beautiful jacket!!

She was the best from the best among Gisele, Aleksandra, Adriana etc.

she looks like a living barbie doll here... If I were a boy I would get in love with her for 100% :)

I am very sad she doesn't want to make her look like that, ah ah ah!

kknet

I like the dress, BUT the fabric it's what ruins the outfit for me ... I like the shape & all & she rocks that kind of things w/her long legs ... But the fabric looks kind of cheap >.<

& loved her dress for the afterparty :heart:

I like the dress, BUT the fabric it's what ruins the outfit for me ... I like the shape & all & she rocks that kind of things w/her long legs ... But the fabric looks kind of cheap >.<

& loved her dress for the afterparty :heart:

I'm on that bandwagon with you :yes::gocho:

All the New Mom's Look Great (Gisele, Ale and Karolina)

th_82656__75308_karolinakurkova_costume_institute_gala_18_12_122_150lo.jpgpost-19430-0-1446057378-37643_thumb.jpg

look at the contrast between Alessandra and Karolina. Ale is leaning to the back and making face gestures, looks like she`s trying hard to pose, on the third pic she leaned to the back too much, looks really unnatural.

I like Karolina`s natural posing more, looks like it comes natural to her and effortless :flower: