in Vs 2002 or something like

i am not shure got to check that out

i have to find a dvd that has all Vs shows

i think someone stole that from me

yes she wore it in 2002 show and opened the 2001 show

here is the 100th page gift

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2006-10-10-fa...ra_x.htm?csp=34

Like this bra? Snap it up for just $6.5M

The annual Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra has a new twist this year: It's relatively comfy, according to the woman wearing it.

The $6.5 million Hearts on Fire Diamond Fantasy Bra, weighing 800 carats, is "very sexy and very comfortable, and it doesn't dig in," coos model Karolina Kurkova, who says the design is significantly improved over the 2002 version, which she also modeled. "Back then, I had a person come in and mold my breasts into a bra made of metal and diamonds," she says. This year, more than 2,000 round diamonds are embroidered onto the undergarment, which has a 10-carat diamond brooch centerpiece.

Relaxed fit aside, Kurkova is amused that no one has actually purchased the bra. The current version appears in the 2006 Victoria's Secret Christmas Dreams and Fantasies catalog, which arrives in mailboxes next week. "If someone ever does, I would really like to meet them."

post-13-1160559474_thumb.jpg

here is the 100th page gift

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2006-10-10-fa...ra_x.htm?csp=34

Like this bra? Snap it up for just $6.5M

The annual Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra has a new twist this year: It's relatively comfy, according to the woman wearing it.

The $6.5 million Hearts on Fire Diamond Fantasy Bra, weighing 800 carats, is "very sexy and very comfortable, and it doesn't dig in," coos model Karolina Kurkova, who says the design is significantly improved over the 2002 version, which she also modeled. "Back then, I had a person come in and mold my breasts into a bra made of metal and diamonds," she says. This year, more than 2,000 round diamonds are embroidered onto the undergarment, which has a 10-carat diamond brooch centerpiece.

Relaxed fit aside, Kurkova is amused that no one has actually purchased the bra. The current version appears in the 2006 Victoria's Secret Christmas Dreams and Fantasies catalog, which arrives in mailboxes next week. "If someone ever does, I would really like to meet them."

she looks sexy in it

When I first saw her I thought of her as just another blonde with long legs and even with a horse-like face in some pictures. I never looked at her as anything special. But then I actually looked at some of her editorials and saw an interview and she has become like my idol. She has elegance and she knows how to wear the high fashion, I love the way she carries herself and I like her look body and facewise. She's the kind of woman I think young girls she strive to be like and the type of woman I hope to be. She's elegant, attractive, intelligent, mature and carries herself so well. Karolina is amazing, this is such a great thread, can't wait until the weekend to look through it ;) .

When I first saw her I thought of her as just another blonde with long legs and even with a horse-like face in some pictures. I never looked at her as anything special. But then I actually looked at some of her editorials and saw an interview and she has become like my idol. She has elegance and she knows how to wear the high fashion, I love the way she carries herself and I like her look body and facewise. She's the kind of woman I think young girls she strive to be like and the type of woman I hope to be. She's elegant, attractive, intelligent, mature and carries herself so well. Karolina is amazing, this is such a great thread, can't wait until the weekend to look through it ;) .

that is how i fell about her she is a great person

only thing is different i liked her wright away

i did not even knew her name when i stated collecting the editorials of her

i love kk

best models , best person and her interview show how nice she is as a person

i really hope some day to meet her in person

she is appiling to me like lvery very interasting person