Bellazon

Shakira
Thumbnail

Cantor

Shakira arriving at Lisboa airport with her boyfriend Antonio de la Rua. Shakira is in Lisbon to participate at the Rock In Rio music festival that will take place from May 26th to June 4th.

May 25, 2006 - Lisboa Airport

Lisbon, Portugal

post-1676-1148590375_thumb.jpg post-1676-1148590385_thumb.jpg post-1676-1148590398_thumb.jpg post-1676-1148590409_thumb.jpg

post-1676-1148590419_thumb.jpg post-1676-1148590425_thumb.jpg post-1676-1148590432_thumb.jpg

th_tcx0y0i45500.jpg etc...

Thank you so much, those are absolutely gorgeous.

She looks great. I often wonder how she gets her abs in to super abs. Sometimes the tummy is just flat then boom the next day it looks like she has a six pack. I hope it's not fake paint on abs like Mariah. :)

:rofl: all I can say is ew

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh, Shakira, so refreshing to see a performer like her in a sea of pop princesses. All of them could take a lot of lessons from her, such as, writing ones own songs. Also, being more then a pretty face, I wish I were half as smart as she were. Her sexuality is also something that her peers (I use that term generously here) could take notes from, since while she has no trouble oozing sex appeal, there appears to be just enough restraint on it so to not appear trashy.

Gotta love this girl, :wub:

• 4 weeks later...